Who?

Marks POV

"So you're telling me, the whole reason Cherry is missing is because Jacobs father is still alive and wants revenge?" I ask.

"Yes" A girl I hadn't seen before says. But she does kinda look familar I just can't quite put my finger on it.

"And who are you?"

"Oh I'm A, but you probably know me as Annabelle." OH! That's why she looks familiar, she was that one nurse at the hospital. But I swear I've seen her somewhere else too.

"Oh! You were her nurse, right?" I ask.

She nods. She looks like she's gonna say something else too, but she closes her mouth before it can escape.

"So whats the plan? How are we going to get Cherry back? Wait a second... how do we even know where she is?" I ask.

"Well." Andy begins. huh I'm starting to like this guy, not in a gay way but more best friend type of way. Not that there is anything wrong with gays, just saying. Wait wouldn't it be funny if he really is gay, god he would be my first, well second, but lets not talk about him, gay friend. Oh no. Do you think he thinks of me as a friend? Or am I just some mission to save...

"-Then we'll go through the vents over the kitchen leading us out. What do you think Mark?"

Huh? Guess I should have been paying more attention. Was I really thinking that long?

"Uh yeah... but why do we have to go through the kitchen vents?" I finally respond.

A few guys chuckle. I blush from embarrassment? Nah son I don't ever blush.

"Well as I was saying earlier those vents are the only way out of the back building that leads to our hideout. And we'll also have a get away car waiting for us right down the street. We have exactly 4 minutes to get out of the kitchen vents and make it to the car, or else the car will leave." Andy explains.

"Ok sounds like a plan, but how many people are going? I would kinda like to know who I'm gonna be working with."

"See that's the thing, your not going." Andy said. I was about to speak out against it but he continued, silencing me. "NO you will not be going these people are more dangerous then you could ever imagine. You may have been the strongest at Base 24-" I looked up shocked. How could he have known that? "Yes I do know about Base 24, and I do know about you. Don't ask me how I do, cause I will tell you when the time is right. But for now we must carry on with our plan." Andy then jumped in to continue the plan. And it was a good thing I was paying attention this time, because it was just plan crazy.

"Alight guys lets get started." I encouraged. When everyone had left the room I stood there by myself. Could I really pull it off? I had too, this is Cherry's life we're talking about here.

"Don't worry amante, I'm coming for you." I whispered into the air.

Cherrys POV

I don't know how long its been. All I do know is that I found a way out of here.

And I'm leaving tonight.

Hey guys I'm back!!

Anyone miss me?

No..? Oh thats ok I understand.

I'm so sorry that I've been gone so long (Not that anyone cares...) but school is back and well ewwwwwwwww. And well honestly, I don't feel like writing sometimes.

But I got accepted into the Health Science Accedemy at Mercy, so I basically work at a hospital. If you don't know what that is just look it up.

If you have any questions please let me know!!

Also I'm super sorry its so short!!

Till next time

#always keep fighting