2 Years Ago

Cherry's POV 2years ago

I was grabbing my stuff when people started chanting fight fight fight. I ran towards the sound. I've never been one to like fighting, not after what happened. I was always the one to grab a teacher, and help them pull them off each other.

I was about to head into Mr.Alexander's room but froze when I saw who was fighting. It was Mark, he was one of 'The Golden Boys' he was very popular. Instead of getting a teacher I ran towards him. I saw who he was fighting and my stomach clenched. It was Jacob, my best friend. I ran screaming and shoved Mark off of Jacob. Mark didn't realize who I was, so he swung at me.

I ducked and punched him square in the nose, causing him to stumble. "Are you kidding," he screamed. He looked up at me holding his nose. He froze realizing he tried hitting a girl. Or better yet, he tried hitting me. I took the opportunity to kick him in the stomach. He growled and started to inch forward, he raised a fist. I stood my ground. He smirked and moved his fist towards me, everyone gasped. I grabbed his fist at the last minute and twisted his arm behind his back, pinning him.

That very moment a teacher came and pulled us off of each other. He yelled at me to walk away. I shrugged and walk off. From what I heard Mark was in serious trouble.

Good.

People stared at me as I walked toward bathroom. I didn't care.

I slammed the door open and smashed the mirror with my fist. Causing it to shatter. I promised myself I would never fight again. What happened? Jacob. You had to protect him.

After a few minutes to calm down I was

I caught him outside of school. "HEYYA LOSER" I screamed as I ran up to him. He turned around, his nose was bruised and had tape over it. Good.

"Cherry what are you doing?" He asked.

"Could ask the same thing Mark. Listen I wanna apologize, you know I hate fighting especially since what happened that night. You and I both know. I still don't understand why you like fighting after that."

I put my hand on his shoulder. He tensed up but didn't move it. Tears filled our eyes.

"I thought we promised to never talk about it again." He said, as tears poured down his cheeks. He slowly walked away.

After standing there for a few minutes I started to walk to my car.

I froze when I saw a note trapped to my windshield.
"Fighting again aren't we my little doll?"
My stomach clenched. He was here. I needed to leave we needed to leave. How could I just leave him here? He would be dead.

I stole the name doll from the girl in the box series.
If anyone's read them.