The Dr.

Cherry POV present

"Miss are you ok?" The nurse asks me.

I nod swallowing my screams.

The Dr. Walks closer to me but I flinch back.

He just smiles devishly at me. The nurse may sense that's something is wrong but she doesn't say anything.

He checks my chart and smirks. He turns to me and says, "Looks like you're suppose to be in SunnySide."

I feel like throwing up. But I remain calm and instead ask him, "Are you sure?" He just nods and walks out of the room. The nurse following him close behind.

I quickly stand up and check to see if the coast is clear. Once I'm satisfied I grab my clothes and hurryly put them on. I threw my hair into a messy bun and walked out.

I made sure to keep my head down. Once I was out I ran. I was almost to Marks car when someone grabbed me from behind. I pushed my feet up and head butted him. I heard a satisfying crunch. He stumbled back clutching his nose which was pouring blood.

"You bitch! You'll pay for that!!" He spat at me.

I just laughed. "Try me" I smirked.

He came running at me. Bad mistake his balance was all off. I quickly moved to the side which caused him to run straight into a car.

He fell and I kicked him in the face. He groaned. I walked toward my car.

Right as I was about to open the car door, something hard hit me in the back of the head. I fell.

The last thing I saw before I passed out was him standing right in front of me.

*******
I woke up but couldn't bring it to myself to open my eyes. I finally did and immediately regretted it. The light burned my eyes and I quickly closed them again.

"Ugh" I groaned out.

"You're awake!" A slimy voice said.

I bolted up but didn't get far because my arms and legs were strapped down. My eyes widden. Tears threatened my eyes.

"Well well well" he says clicking his tounge. "You've been a naughty girl, first you let Mark find you. Uhh foolish foolish girl. Then you thought you could escape not once but twice? As if I wouldn't find you I'll always find you. Lookey here I found you yet again! You can't outrun me. Especially not this time. The stakes are much higher now."

I furrow my eyebrows. I wonder what he means "the stakes are higher".

"So this is how this going to go down," he says walking up to me.

"You are going to be a good little girl and behave here at SunnySide or else I'll send Governor after you." He threaten.

Crap no I can't go back. Why? God I'm so stupid this is all my fault! If I hadn't let him control me in the first place this all would be over.

"You will not cause any trouble or try to escape. I have eyes everywhere."
"Now that that's done with I'm going to go eat." He says walking away from me.
" Bye Charlotte." He says then winks. God I hate his nickname for me.

I sit here or I guess lay here? I don't know. And I let the tears freely fall

Hey guys I know this is short but I wanted to post something. My original ideas are finally coming together *rubs hands evily* *laugh* *chokes on own spit* anyway I'm still working on how I want to write the story.

Anyway no one cares cause no one reads these stupid things so bye!