The end?

I woke up in a hospital room. I was trying to remember why, but I just couldn't. I couldn't remember a thing. I looked over and saw Mark sitting in a chair next to me. Suddenly everything came rushing back to me. He was asleep, so I stayed quiet, no need to wake him up. He looks exhausted, like he hasn't slept in days.
I try to get up to grab my phone, but something tight was around me and it didn't let me move. I couldn't help it I screamed. That woke Mark up alright. He rushed over to me, tears streaming down his face. I couldn't bear to see him so sad. I couldn't help it I screamed at him yelling, "MARK WHY THE HECKAM I TIED UP LIKE A CRAZY PERSON??!"

He sit's down next to me, his fingers running through my hair. Whispering, "Shh baby it's ok." Over and over again. It's not ok how could it possibly be ok? I was still alive. It didn't work.

"WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?!! WHY DI-why did you save me...?" I choked. I hate to cry in front of him, but I couldn't help it I just started bawling.

The nurse came in and saw us. She told Mark he had to move so she could check my IV. Nurse Patty, that was her name. I remember, I'll always remember her. She saved me.

A few minutes after she left, a small man came in, he told me his name was Dr.Perry. He was bald and had small rectangler glasses on. "I'm glad to see your awake," He told me. I qulped, "How long was I out?" I whispered. "2 days." Mark said and shurged like it wasn't that long. Only it was that long.

Dr.Perry flipped through a chart, my chart. Finally after a few minutes of silence, he turned to Mark. "Mark I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave. You can't be in here while I do her psych evaluation." Dr.Perry said. I turned to face Mark. I nodded to him as if giving permission for him to leave. He hesitated for a minute, but turned around and went out the door.

"Now Cherry I'm gonna ask you a few questions." I nodded to him urging him to go on. He let out a sigh then said, "Let us begin then. Cherry how old where you when you were diagnosed with a depression disorders?" I shake and answer quietly, "Since I was 14" "So it's been 2 years?" He said, not as a question but a statement. But I nodded anyway. My thought flutters. "What about with ENDOS?" When he said that I snapped my eyes at him. Fully focused now. "I was 11 when I was put in the hospital for the first time. That was only for Anorexic though. When I was 14 I was put back in for ENDOS. When I got out after 5 months, I was determined to beat this eating disorder. It only lasted for 2 months before I started slipping again. I was put back in 6 months later. I kept it away for the most part, but honestly, the past 3 months I've been relapsing again." I said, choking back tears. He nodded at me and continued on with the questions.

"Are you still thinking about harming yourself?" He asked. I put my head down, and slowly nodded. I knew what was gonna happen. "Do you still want to kill yourself?" I nodded. I decided I would answer it all honesty. "Do you wish Mark never found you?" I was sobbing by now, but I managed to nod my head yes. "I wished it more than anything. I know it's selfish of me, I know I don't deserve him I don't deserve anyone. I just don't know why he did it " I sobbed out. He stared at me concerned filled his eyes, "He did it because he loves you. He wants you alive. That's why he saved you. He needs you" he stopped talking for a minute letting that soak in.

Mark loves me?

I know I know it's true. But my mind keeps fighting it off saying no one loves you, especially Mark. Can't you see he hates you? He could never love someone who was as fat and ugly and scarred like you. I shake my head, no he does love me. He has to.

"Cherry? Cherry!" I snap back into focus, realizing he was trying to talk to me. "What?" I asked.

"I said, do you think you would be able to keep yourself safe if I let you leave?"

"No."

"Do you think you need to be put in a mental hospital in order to get better?"

"No." I couldn't ever leave Mark like that, even if he doesn't love me he still cares for me and I need him.

"Ok."

Sorry if this wasn't long enough. It's my first story I've posted. I hoped you enjoyed it!!