I Love Her

Marks POV present.

I love her. How could she do this to me? I thought.

The doctor interrupted my thought, when he came out of her room. I looked at him eyes full of hope. He just slightly dropped his head and shook his head

My stomach clenched.

"We're gonna keep her overnight for observation. After that she'll be moved to Sunnyside, it's a really great program."Dr. Perry said walking up to me.

"How long will she be there? And does she know?" I asked.

"The average is about 2 weeks. She is not aware that she's being put in a mental hospital." Dr.Perry answered.

She doesn't know. This will crush her...

"O-ok..." I stummered like a fool.

He shook my hand and was off.

She's leaving me.

For some reason Dr.Perry looked very familiar. But I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I shook my head and ran after Dr.Perry.

"Wait!" I yelled running up to him. He stopped and turned towards me.

"What may I do you for?" He asked.
"I was wondering what your first name is. You just look so familiar" I said.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet." He winked,he then shook my hand. His sleeve stretched up, and I saw a small tattoo of the number 18.

NO!! I thought.

He noticed the look of terror on my face. He slammed me against the wall then shoved me into a closet. It was dark, so he grabbed for the string that hung down from the ceiling, and pulled. Bam! Light.

"Well well seems you have figured it all out." He growled at me.

I gulped and replayed, "Jacob."

Cherry's POV present

My heart rate speed.
He thought I didn't notice.
I'm gonna be locked up...
He left the chart in plain view.

Suddenly Nurse Patty bursted in my room.

"Gather your stuff we're leaving now! Don't worry Mark should be meeting us there." She said.

I sat there baffled.

"Wha-what do you mean we're leaving. Who are you?" I choked.

"My real name is A, I work for Mr.Jibs, I'm trying to save you! Thats not really Dr.Perry, that's Jacob." She whisper-shouted.

I sat there completely shocked.
Why
What
How

Suddenly my thoughts were shattered when Nurse Pa- I mean A slapped me. Hard.

I quickly got up and started packing.
Shoving stuff inside if bags.

"How does Mark know?" I asked her.

"I have someone telling him now as we speak. Don't worry he'll be safe "

I wanted to ask more but decided not to.

She grabbed me a wheel chair and pushed me out of the room.

If anyone is still reading this , thank you so much!! I won't be posting the next chapter in a while, I have a lot to do.