Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Angel: *

    I was the first to regain composure; as for Lucy she was getting a bit ratchet. Heck, who can blame her?

     “Man Angel I swear I’m going to cut him and pour bleach all over him and then just burn him!” Lucy rants.

     She looks at me and says, “ Why not you not mad?”

     “Oh trust I am mad, but I never let him see me sweat”, I reply,” He has one strike starting now cause getting played is NOT on my list”.

    Lucy and I check our hair, straighten our outfit, and put our oceans into motion. We’re walking like Naomi Campbell and Kimora Lee Simmons. As we walk across the parking lot, heads start turning our way. And of course the guys start calling us.

     “Hey Angel”

     “Yo Lucy, lemme kiss them lips girls!”

     “Dang man they fine”

     Yeah, we got this

      Romeo sees us coming and pushes the girl aside. Trying to be all smooth, he smiles at us.

     “Hey baby, what’s up Lips?” he says

     I look at the girl and back at him

     “Oh, um this is Nia my homegirl”

     “Romeo you want to sit here and lie to my face like I don’t see you two over here?”

     My voice is calm, but eyes look like they could kill. I put my hand on my hip and work my way to him. I’m so close to his face that I could kiss him if I wanted too.

“Strike one Romeo”

Romeo puts his arms around me and I push him off. I turn and look at Lucy who looks as serious as I. She nods her head and we both walk off into the school.

“I like that view too babe!” Romeo yells

“Keep looking cause that’s all your getting!” I yell back

His boys start to fall out laughing and the girl left when I had walked away.

RRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

Let school begin…

  Angel: -*

 Ugh TGIF

 First week of school was a mess and already I have homework and a project! Somebody lied saying senior year was the easiest year. Besides school, there was my issue with Romeo.

He called me apologizing and I told him if he does it again he would regret it. He swore he won’t do it again and said he loves me. Lucy flipped out when I called her and told her.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GIRL?!” Lucy yelled on the phone

I put the phone down and let her finish ranting

“Lucy mama chill and relax” I tell her when she’d finished yelling

“Girl he just played you in front of your face and_”

I cut her off,” Exactly which why I know he’ll do it again”.

“Talk to me I sense a plan”

“He has two strikes left Lucy and my instincts tell me he’s playing me”

“Hmmm and he’s getting bold about it”

“Exactly”

We both laugh and start singing Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson.

So you think that you know me know me

That’s why I’m leaving you lonely, lonely

Cause baby you don’t know a thing about me, you don’t know a thing about me

We finished singing and turned the conversation to the party that night. We made plan that I would go over Lucy’s and we’ll pamper ourselves before the party. We both agreed it would be the best party ever.

“Okay Lucy I’ll see you soon, gotta do some research for this project” I reply

“Oh how I love senior year,” she says sarcastically

“NOT!” we yell laughing

We both hang up and I walk into the library to do my research.

As I walk down the aisle looking for a book, I hear giggling on the other side.

Ewe PDA taken a little bit too far

As I turned to go to the next aisle I hear a familiar voice. Too familiar….

I make sure my phone is on silent and I peek around the corner to see a couple. The girl is pretty and slim looking with black hair and brown eyes. She looks mixed or Hispanic. She was kissing a guy who I couldn’t see very well until they pulled away.

It was Romeo…….

Strike Two

I am so so SO sorry about the delay. School started again and I’m like ewe and ugh and woah basically bipolar lol. So just flow with me guys and chillax.

SOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment.Vote.Fan.Do Naomi Campbell walk!

KissMyRedLipz

Song Of The Day: Mr. Know It All-Kelly Clarkson