Chapter 7

Bailey's POV

Ugh I have to go to school again tomorrow and face Annabeth. She's going to bug me.

I know I'm just being annoying complaining and everything. But I mean I don't want to be taken advantage of because of who I'm dating. Who would want to I mean seriously. Not me.

Shawn says,"I have another show tomorrow,"

I said,"Alright,"

He asked,"Babe are you ok?"

I said,"Not really. You know that girl that came up to us at my school?"

He said,"I remember her yeah,"

I say,"I just don't want her to tell everyone and I don't want to get taken advantage of,"

Shawn said,"If anyone takes advantage of you I'll yell at them,"

I laughed and said,"Yes Shawn you are so scary,"

He said,"I can be scary if I want to,"

"Yeah sure," I said.

Next morning

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan and slowly crawl out of bed. I took a quick shower. I changed into the outfit below.

I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I quickly eat breakfast and clean up. I kiss Shawn and tell him bye. I grab my car keys and leave.

Once I get to school I head straight my my locker.

I hear Annabeth yell my name. I roll my eyes and try to ignore her. I quickly walk to my first period ignoring her.

*after school*

For most of the day Annabeth just left me alone, but now she's following me. I get my phone out and call Shawn. I tell him that I'm going to walk to my house.

He replies,"Babe I don't think that's such a good idea," I reassure him that I'll be fine and start towards my house.

Once I get there I unlock the door. It feels so weird being back here. I grab an apple out of the fridge and sit down on the couch. After a few minutes I have to go to the bathroom.

When I turn on the bathroom light it feels sticky. I inspect the switch and it's all red. In fact the whole bathroom is covered in this red, sticky substance. I get a nasous feeling when I realize what it might be.

Blood.

I quickly run out of the bathroom and to the living room where my phone is. I dial 911.

I hear a creaking noise coming from the closet. I grab a knife from the kitchen and go to the closet. I slowly open the closet but nothing is there.

I turn back to go to the living room. I hear a slam. A hand wraps around my throat. A cloth is placed over my mouth. I start seeing black spots on the edge of my vision. All I see is black. I can't breath. I start choking and quickly pass out.

Shawn's POV

It's been a couple of hours since Bailey called me. I know she is probably okay, but I can't help but worry about her.

~~~~
Word count 509 words
Sorry for the really short update.