Chapter 6

She said,"Hi my name's Annabeth Cruz," she stuck out her hand. I gently shook her hand.

She asked,"So are you new here?"

I said,"Yes, my name's Bailey,"

She said,"Oh I love that name,"

I mumbled a thanks as she went to sit down.

Once class started the girl next to me poked me. I looked up at her. She whispered,"Since your new here I just wanted to tell you that Annabeth just wants to be your friend to get something from you,"

I wasn't very shocked. I quietly asked,"How do you know Annabeth so well?"

She replied,"She's my twin sister,"

I studied her face and then Annabeth's face. They looked the exact same except for Annabeth is wearing alot of makeup.

I asked,"What's your name?"

She whispered,"It's Lucy,"

I said,"Nice to meet you Lucy"

She shyly smiled and turned back to the front of the class.

After class was done the teacher asked me to come up to her desk. She said,"The office is sending a boy named David to pick you up and take you to each class,"

I nodded and thought,"At least I won't get lost,"

I said,"Thanks for telling me,"

I walked back back my desk and put everything in my bag. The bell rang. I walk out of the class and there's a boy standing there. He walks over and asks,"Are you Bailey Hutchison?"

I said,"Yes I am,"

He said,"I'm David I will be taking you to each of your classes today,"

I nod and shake his hand. He shows me where my next class, History is. He says,"Well here's our stop," I nod and enter the classroom.

I introduce myself to the teacher and sit down. My lab partner comes in (she's in science if you didn't figure it out). My partner is Lucy. At least it's someone I know, a little.

Class goes by quickly and soon the bell rings. David takes me to my next class. Pretty soon it's lunch time.

David asks,"Bailey do you want to sit with me and my friends?"

I said,"Sure," I have no one else to sit with. I didn't say that last part out loud because I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

We went to sit down. Lucy was sitting at the table. I whispered,"Lucy I didn't know you and David were friends,"

She whispered back,"We are and I have a really big crush on him, but don't tell him,"

I nodded and said,"My lips are shut,"

We both burst out laughing.

Skip to the end of the school.

The final bell rings. I put all my papers and books in my bag. I grabbed my phone and left. Shawn was standing outside. He's looking at his phone. I run up to him and jump on his back.

All he does is say,"Hey babe,"

I said,"I didn't scare you?"

He said,"You're too cute to be scary,"

He laughs as I jump down. He pulls me in for a hug. Annabeth comes out of the school.

If she gets close enough she can probably tell that it's Shawn. He leans down and gently kisses me. Annabeth runs up to me and says,"Hey Bailey care to introduce me to your friend?"

I said,"Actually we have to go. Right Shawn?"

He said,"Huh? Oh yeah we do don't we?"

I grabbed his hand and practically pulled him to the car. Shawn starts laughing. I smack his arm.

We get in the car. He asks smiling,"Well how was your first day?"

I say,"It was fine, I met two friends,"

He said,"What are their names?"

I responded saying,"Lucy and David, I say with them and a couple of other people at lunch,"

He says,"That's nice,"

I said,"Uh-huh,"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Word count 654 words