Chapter 1

Hi my name is Bailey Hutchison.

I'm 17 and, I live with my mom Alex and my dad Blake.

So let's get to the story.

Bailey's POV
I yell from the front door,"Bye mom, see you in a couple hours."

Then I start to walk to Casey's house. When I get there Casey runs up to me and screams,"Bailey Shawn Mendes is coming to town!"

I ask,"Why he's coming to LA?"

She said,"He's doing a concert here!"

I rolled my eyes at her excitedness and we went into her house.

A couple hours later I say I said,"Casey I should head home,"

She says,"Ughhhhhh okayyyy."

I start walking home and I see Shawn's tour bus. I think to myself 'Oh my god!'

Once I get home I'm greeted by my dog Libby. (Libby below) (This is a picture of my actual dog.)

I head up to my room with libby and sit on my bed

So I find out that it's Shawn's Birthday, so then I send him a Snapchat saying happy birthday.

I decide that I going to take Libby down to the beach for a little bit.

I grab her pink toy and I grab her leash. She gets so excited when she hears someone grabbing her leash.

I tell my mom where I'm going and Libby and I head out.

When we get to the beach there's a guy a little farther down and a group of people on the other side.

I unhook Libby's leash and I throw her pink toy in the river for her to go fetch.

She runs to go get it and I laugh to myself. I see the guy down the river looking at me. Libby runs up to me and tackles me to the ground, getting me all wet.

I say,"Libby why did you do that?"

I giggle and pet her head. I throw the toy in the river once again. The guy a few feet besides me laughed as I got up.

Libby came back a few seconds later and dropped the toy at my feet. The guy beside me came up to me and said,"You have a cute dog,"

I said,"Thanks,"

I was looking down and when I looked up I saw...

Shawn Mendes!

I said,"Oh my god Shawn Mendes!"

He chuckled and said,"Yep,"