Chapter 2

Recap
Shawn says,"Do you want to go to my tour bus?"
Recap over

I said,"Sure let's go,"

We packed up everthing and drop off my car at home. He said,"There's a couple of people in there,"

I asked,"Who?"

Shawn said,"Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Nash and Hayes Grier too,"

I whispered,"Oh ok,"

He asked,"Is that alright?"

I said,"Yeah it's fine,"

Once we entered the tour bus, I saw that everyone was here. I started to get really nervous being around all these famous people.

Shawn picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride into the tour bus. Once Shawn opens the tour everyone looks up at us. Once they see me Cameron says,"Hey Shawn who is this?"

I started getting really nervous. Shawn says,"This is Bailey,"

I slid down Shawn's back. Everyone came up to me and shook my hand. I felt my face start to heat up. Shawn wrapped his arms around my waist.

Shawn let go of my waist and took me to the back of the tour bus where the beds were at.

We both sat on a bed, which I assume was Shawn's bed. I layed my head on his shoulder and laced our fingers together. Shawn pulls me on his lap and I gasp.

We're now laying on the bed snuggling. Our legs intertwined. I started drifting alseep.

I wake-up because I feel people looking at me. I scream because all the boys are looking at me. I look around because Shawn isn't here anymore.

I said,"What the heck!"

They all just start laughing. I ask,"Where's Shawn?"

Nash said,"He went to grab some things,"

I yawn and lay back down. I say,"Wake me up when he gets back,"

I think about 10 minutes later I feel some on poking me and I open ny eyes and see Shawn looking at me.

When he sees my eyes open he smiles. He yanks me off the bed scaring me.

He laughs and throws me over his shoulder. I scream,"Cameron, Aaron, Matt! Anyone help me!"

Everyone just sits there laughing. I say,"You're all asses!"

Shawn puts me down and I race out of the door. Once I'm out of the door Shawn starts chasing me. I hide and he can't find me.

Once Shawn comes over to my hiding spot I jump on his back.

Shawn puts me down and leans in for a kiss. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which I denied him.

All of a sullen he pinched my butt making me gasp and he slipped his tongue in. He tongue was exploring my mouth when we heard someone say,"Oh my god!"

We pulled apart from each other and I saw Abby, aka the girl that has been bullying me.

She said,"Bailey, what are you doing  with Shawn Mendes?"

I ignored her and I think Shawn understood to ignore her too. I said,"Shawn let's go see if the other guys want to get ice cream," He nodded and lead me inside. 

Once we get in the bus Shawn asks the guys if they want to go get ice cream. They all say yes and we all start walking to Zesto's.

Once we get outside Abby is still standing there. I grab Shawn's hand and intertwine our fingers. Abby said,"So you're dating?"