Chapter 3

Once Shawn's done practicing he walks up to me. He grabs my hand and pulls my onto the stage. I giggle.

I asked,"Shawn what are you doing?"

He said,"Nothing,"

He smiles at me. Shawn grabs out his phone. He takes a picture of me and I say,"Why?"

He says,"Because you're just to cute!"

I said,"Want to take a picture with me?"

He said,"Sure,"

I grab my phone out and take a picture of us. I put it on my snapchat story and I save it. I put the caption saying,"Look who I'm with!"

Shawn says,"Want to go get lunch?"

I said,"Where at?"

He says,"Anywhere you want,"

I said,"McDonald's!"

He put his guitar away and we walked to the car. When we got to McDonald's we orders our food, payed and went to sit down. There was a group of the popular girls from school there.

I kind of pick at my food. Shawn says,"What's wrong?"

I said,"Nothing. I'm just not really hungry,"

I kind of wanted to get out of here before the girls noticed me.

Shawn slowly ate. I got up to throw everthing away.

As I was walking over to the trashcan the group came up to me. I thought,"Oh god what do they want,"

The leader said,"So Bailey can we meet you're new friend?"

I scoffed and said,"You're just saying that because you know I'm hanging out with Shawn Mendes. If you didn't constantly bully me I might have. So know and leave me the fuck alone!"

Shawn grabs all of our stuff and asks,"Bailey you ready to go home?"

She trys to introduce herself. Shawn could hear everthing that was just said. Shawn told her,"I really don't appreciate people who bully other people. Especially my girlfriend. Good day,"

He grabs my hand and pulls out of the restaurant. We're leaning against his car. Shawn looks down at my wrists. He saw the cut marks. Shawn's eyes teared up. I thought 'Oh no he's going to break up with me. Just like every other guy that has found out,'

I started crying and said,"You found out now just make it quick,"

He sounded confused and said,"Make what quick?"

I sniffled saying,"Since you found out you're going to break up with me right?"

He said,"Why would I do that?"

I said,"Every other boyfriend I've had broke up with me as soon as they found out,"

He said,"I would never break up with someone over that,"

He brought his thumb up to my face and wiped away my tears. Tears have started to fall down Shawn's face too. I did the same thing that he had done.

I tell him,"I stopped cutting because of you,"

That made him smile.

Shawn said,"I have a show tonight did you want to come?"

I said,"I actually already have tickets,"

He said,"Of course you do,"

He said,"Since you are my girlfriend you get to be backstage with me,"

I said,"Well that has been my dream,"

He chuckled. He pulled me in for a kiss and we went back to my house.

Once we got there I unlocked the door using my key and we went in. As soon as we got in the house everything was trashed.

Shawn goes to the kitchen and grabs a huge knife. "Stay here," he says. I stay by the front door like I'm told. Shawn comes back a few minutes later. He says,"Well the person that did this is gone now,"

I nodded. He pulled out his phone and called the cops. Shawn pulls me against his chest. The cops get here and take our statements. The cops say until they find out who did it I can't stay here because it isn't safe.

Shawn comes with me upstairs. I grab my polka dot suitcase set. Shawn sits on the bed. I put the biggest suitcase on my bed first. I go to my closet and pick out a bunch of outfits. I go to my dresser. I grab all of my bras and underwear. I stuff them in the large suitcase on the bed. That bags done. I grab the smaller bag and go to the bathroom and put my makeup and toiletries in there too.

Once thats done I grab the smallest bag. I grab my phone charger, ear buds,  headphones, computer, computer charger, iPad, iPod, iPad charger, and iPod charger.

Shawn asked,"Are you done?"

I say,"Yeah now I just habe to find a hotel to stay at,"

He says,"No you're going to stay with me,"

I smile. He says,"The guys are staying in a hotel by the way,"

I said,"Ok, but wait what about Libby?"

He says,"Bring her with,"

I say,"I have to pack her a bag too,"

I run downstairs get her leash, harness, treats, food, food bowl and water bowl. Finally we get all my bags in his car. I take Libby and put her in my car.

Shawn starts his car and I start my car. We're heading to his tour bus. We get there in a few minutes. I look at the passenger seat and Libby's sleeping. I sign. I don't really want to wake her up. Quietly I get out and open the passenger door. I struggle to pick her up but eventually do. (Keep in mind Libby is a 50 pound dog.)

Shawn laughs at me holding her. I take her in the bus and put her on a bed. I help Shawn get all of my bags on the bus. Once we were done we sat on a bed.

Shawn gets a text from one of the boys. It reads,"Hey Shawn want to bring Bailey to our hotel we going to film some YouTube video,"

Shawn asks,"Bailey want to go film some YouTube videos with the boys?"

I said,"Sure why not. Can we bring Libby?"

He responds,"Yeah, but I have to put on a disguise so people don't find out where they're staying,"

I laughed. He went to go put on a hat and scarf.

I said,"You look ridiculous,"

He said,"As soon as people find out we're dating you're going to have to do this, unless you want to constantly be bugged by fans,"

I said,"I'd rather be bugged then look that ridiculous,"

He said,"After a little bit you're going to get tired of getting attacked by fans,"

I grabbed Libby's leash and we headed to the hotel room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Word count 1112 words