Today's gonna be a good day.

__

"Oh my god no she didn't." Camila laughed covering her mouth lightly and I nodded swallowing my food with a smile.

"She did, I was just innocently playing at practice with Natalie and out of nowhere I got hit by a soccer ball. Then I tripped over one." I pouted while she laughed softly which only caused me to giggle with her.

"Thank God Amber didn't hit me during a game I would have most definitely lost." I giggled to myself mostly and she looked at me chewing her chicken nuggets with shiny brown eyes.

"I like you, you're funny." She smiled and I blushed lightly as I looked at my burger.

"Well same." I shrugged causing her to giggle again.

"So what's up with your album? I thought all you had to do was pick out the songs?" She asked picking up some fries and I shrugged before I ran my hand through my hair.

"Uh well I don't know exactly we got into the studio and we were told to record the song. We already picked out like more than half of the songs to go on the album." I told her and she nodded understandingly.

"From what I heard the song was really good." She smiled as she opened a new packet of ketchup.

"Thank you." I mumbled with a smile as I looked down again.

"Did you write it?" She asked and I bit my lip nodding.

"What's it called?" She added as she sucked some ketchup from her thumb.

"Words." I stated with a small smile and she looked up at me again.

"Okay I was listening but I wasn't what's it about?" She asked while I felt her barefoot graze my leg.

"It's like uh well I'm not good at expressing my feelings verbally so I wrote a song. If I do try to say it personally I usually just end up in a stuttering mess or just literally in a mess and fuck things up." I giggled itching my head and she watched me with an amused smile.

"That'd be interesting to see." She bit her lip and I chuckled with her.

"Not for me." I replied causing her to laugh and nod.

"I'm gonna see it one day." She commented playfully as she poured her ketchup on the side of her box.

"Yeah, yeah sure Cabello." I leaned back in my chair squinting my eyes and she giggled.

"You're gonna be all stuttering for me." Camila teased and I tried my hardest not to blush and I bit my lip.

"Don't get too comfortable because you'll be tripping and falling for me any second now." I came back at her and she quirked an eyebrow up as she smirked playfully.

"I'd definitely trip for you." She highkey teased me and lowkey meant it causing me to look into her eyes while our smiles grew.

Soon enough we just bursted with giggles and I got up laughing as I rolled up my wrapper into a ball. She got up with me and closed her to-go box as she giggled happily.

"Anyways what about you? How's the famous Fifth Harmony?" I asked and she smiled grabbing my arm again as we walked out of the small restaurant.

"They're great Dinah and Lauren are literally still sleeping while Ally and Normani went back to Texas for a couple days." Camila informed me as we walked down the same street while we smiled.

"Aww my baby Ally? My woman?" I chuckled while I felt Camila squeeze my arm slightly.

Wing woman*