"Well uh we'll be back man." I spoke as I gently pushed Camila towards the door knowing we'd be stuck here if I said another word.

"Wait what?" He slightly pouted and I chuckled letting my hand fall to Camila's back.

"Uh yeah we'll be right back, swear." I chuckled and I heard Camila let out a breathy giggle.

"Guys come onn you're gonna leave me-"

"We'll bring you back something." I laughed lightly as I opened the door for her and we both walked out as I watched him pout.

"Welp shall we Ms. Cabello?" I asked and she chuckled wrapping her arm around mine.

"We shall." She giggled and we smiled as we walked out of the building which only let her let go of my arm.

I didn't say anything about it cause I knew how paparazzi and fans were, I felt my stomach growl and we walked around the corner to be met with an outdoor/indoor café.

"Hey, hey wait a sec." I nervously spoke as we started walking into the café and she turned around with a small smile.

"Yeah?" She asked and I smiled softly as I noticed her outfit, blue jeans, some heels, and a white crop top.

"Uhm you uh you- are you hungry?" I asked pussying out on my compliment and she chuckled.

"I'm always hungry." She slightly blushed and I looked up at the sign before looking at my phone for the time.

"Eh John can wait another ten minutes right? You wanna go get something to eat instead?" I asked knowing all the café had was baked goods and some sandwiches.

"Sure." She smiled and I noticed behind her someone with their phone pointed towards us.

"Uh great." I smiled and itched the back of my neck.

"Come on I know a good place near here." I smiled once she spoke up and grabbed my hand.

Viral.

"I hope it's not pizza." I commented causing her to laugh slightly shaking her head.

"Nope." She winked and my heart died as I briefly looked at my shoes before looking at her; squinting as the sun glared down on us.

Grow some balls bitch! Your celebrity crush is on a friend date with you.

"You look beautiful today." I slightly mumbled and I watched her lips quirk up into a hidden wide smile.

"Thanks." She giggled and let go of my hand as we walked further down the street.

"You look amazing yourself." She replied back and I smiled to myself before looking ahead of us.