Chapter One: Roadies on Tour

Today's the day when I meet Andy again in what feels like forever. I've been supporting RoadTrip since the band was made, and I went to their last tour but I didn't have enough courage to buy meet and greet. I bought meet and greet tickets this time, and I was so nervous. The same questions keep on floating around in my head "will he remember me? what should I say? is there any point?"

I travelled to Hoxton Bar and Grill to wait for the gig. I decided to get there for around about 10ish so I wasn't right at the front, but I wasn't at the back. I was waiting for about four hours and a bit until the gig because the boys decided to be late, as usual.

skipping the gig details because I'm lazy oops•

My heart was racing at the thought of me meeting andy again, after god knows how long. I managed to get to the end of the meet and greet queue, so I had more time to think of what I was going to say.

Oh god. I'm next. I still don't know what to say. The girl kept on talking to the boys for five minutes, and kept on hugging them. Will Andy remember me? What if he's purposely lost contact with me?

"NEXT" someone shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked around cluelessly, then it hit me, I'm the next person.

"Hello babe, how are you?" MIKEY greeted me, pulling me in for a hug
"I'm good" I said, my voice shaking. I glanced over in Andy's direction, he was talking to a roadie who's already had their meet and greet. I moved onto Brooklyn and Rye, who gave me a hug at the same time.
"Why are you shaking? We're not scary" Brooklyn giggled. Once we'd stopped hugging, Rye and Brooklyn smiled down at me.

I walked over to Andy, my nerves taking over me. The roadie he was talking to had told him to turn around, because I was there. He nodded slightly and turned around. He gave me a confused expression, and then it hit him
"Charlotte?!" He said quietly. I nodded slowly and looked at my feet
"You haven't forgotten about me" I mumbled
"How could I forget you? You're my best friend, I'm so sorry that I haven't stayed in touch. I've missed you so much" he said, pulling me in for a hug, "I'm not going to let you go, I can't lose my best friend again" he continued, whispering in my ear.