Chapter 54

I open my eyes slowly.
'Where am I?'
Suddenly I hear a robotic type voice,
'we are the clowns, you, our everything, and our two others are in danger. This is why we will help you be reunited, they are messing with our game.'
'Okay... so where are they?'
'We hacked into the hospital cameras. Two nurses who actually have been working there for 2 years take both of them to the main waiting room. Then both of the mm get messages on their phone. That's when they run out and I can't see them anymore.'
'What did the text say?'
'What makes you think we know?'
'It's pretty obvious.'
'Clever girl. Well however got them was imitating us:
WE HAVE TAKEN LILLY... MEET US IN THE BACK ALLEY 4th STREET.
THE CLOWNS

'Oh my god. Whoever this is... They know!'
'Yes. I put a tracker on their phone, but it was manually disabled. By that I mean someone killed the phones.'
'So what are we going to do?'
'Well we got a message:
THE PRINCESS MUST NOT ALWAYS BE SAVED BY THE PRINCE. REMEMBER TO ONLY TAKE ONE. 4pm WWW.KILLYOUSEFANDDOM.COM MONDAY

'OH MY GOD THEIR FREAKING WEBSITE NAME IS JUST-JUST-OUTRAGEOUS. WHY IS EVERYONE PLAYING THIS GAMES WITH US?'
'We like to see you suffer. Love is your only weakness. Dom and Yousef ar at the top of your list and making you choose each time is the best feeling.'
'That's disgusting. Why me?'
'Enough about us, this is about getting the guys. It's 3:58. Come here.'
I walk to him and sit and wait. I watch him open up files and files. It kind of looks like a hackers screen.
'So, clown guy, these gadgets? They're all for me and them?'
'Yes.'
Oh pfft.
It's starting. I see a room, there's a huge curtain. Suddenly it goes up slowly,
'OH MY GOD!'
Yousef and Dom are beaten up and tied to a chair. Suddenly a man wearing al black, and wearing a mask that only shows his eyes, stands in the middle of them. He takes out two knifes
'WHAT THE-!!!! OH MY GOD WHERE ARE THEY ? WHAT IS THIS?! TURN IT OFF OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO HELP THEM!'