Chapter 26

Yousefs' POV
'Thanks Doc, Dom, lets go to the blood area and find out who has this blood.'
We ran to the second floor and asked to see the names of people who have the blood type. We checked the list, the name that stood out was AMAN. Aman will definitely give blood! We wanted to choose someone else but apparently the only people who are nearby have been in the hospital because of loosing blood, nobody could possibly give us any.
'Dom, I'm going to fly to New York. That's where Aman is right now for his event. Meanwhile go to these people and ask them if they can give us blood.'
'Ok.'
'Bye.'
I started running out and Dom called me,
'Yousef. Run.'
That's one thing I agree on with him, I have to get going. I sit on a bench and pull out my phone. I google flights to New York. The next one leaves in 50 minutes. I can make it! I call for urgent uber and wait. All I can think about is Lilly. I haven't even seen her inside. She must be feeling so bad. Ugh, there are idiots in this world. I mean who would do that to her?! The clowns? Is this their revenge?
I got up and walked to the Uber. He started driving and when we got there I ran in. I looked for the counter number on the screen. 67. I ran towards there,
'Hi, I need to get on this flight, is it full?'
'No it's not, we have a few seats left...'
'Great! Okay I need one.'
'Business?'
'Nono, just an economy seat.'
'Okay that'll be 340$ please.'
I took out my wallet and paid the amount.
I gave her my details on a paper, that I wrote in the car. She looked at them, '
'Wait, are you Yousef?'
'Yes mam that's what it says!'
'I have a note for you. It was left here this morning.'
'I'm sorry that's not possible, I only planned to leave this evening...'
She handed me the note and I opened it.
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABY. TOO BAD IT COULDN'T EVEN GROW ENOUGH TO REVEAL ITS GENDER. THIS IS REVENGE. WE ARE BACK, THIS TIME WE ARE EVERYWHERE.
The clowns. They're back.
She gave me the ticket and I walked away looking down at my ticket. I felt as if someone were watching me, I looked up and saw right in front a bit far, there was a tall person dressed in black and had a hoodie on. It was wearing a black mask. It hit Lilly. It raised his hand to his face pulled out its dark mask to reveal a clown face.