Chapter 1

Yousefs' POV
'Goooood morning guys! So today I have a lunch with a bunch of youtubers to talk about our secret project, that I am so sorry I won't be able to tell you guys about... But anyways I better get ready!'
I put the vlog camera down and get into the shower. Lilly will be coming to the lunch and I haven't seen her for a while, so I better look my best...

Doms' POV
The youtuber lunch... I cannot wait to see Lillys' perfect face and hear her little giggle. I put on my jeans, trainers and t-shirt that Lilly told me she loves and walk out the front door. I can't wait to see her anymore, all I want is to hear her little laugh now.

Lilly' POV
'I am soooo sleepy oh my godddd, but today, I have so much stuff to do, at 1:30, I have a youtuber lunch, so that's cool. Then I have a meeting and after that, I have to make a super Monday video. So yeah lots to do!!'
I leave the camera on my desk and look at my watch, 12:32am. I have to wash my hair which takes like 40 minutes and get ready... Swoozy is picking me up at 1:20 so I have time. I put on Kill Em with Kindness by my bae Selena and vlog myself dance around. I jump in the shower. This lunch is a huge deal, with a lot of people so I'm going to dress to impress.
Soon enough Swoozie knocks on my door,
'Swoozieee, missed you so much! How are you?'
'I'm great Lil', let's get going don't want to be late!'