Chapter 18

Yousefs' POV
We all got up, including Dom and walked toward a room. Lilly was taken to the other side of the room while Dom and I remained together. They pushed me into the room tied up. I crawled around and hid behind a box. Suddenly all the curtains were lifted up. I could see Dom on one side, Lilly on another and the 'head' clown on the other holding a gun.
'Goodbye Yousef.' He laughed and shot. But he missed. He kept on shooting, he was on his last one and I heard him pull the trigger, my heart was beating fast. The bullet was flying through the air but he missed. I crawled out and smiled in victory, I looked at Lilly and she looked happy. I couldn't see her smile but I know it was there. The clown looked at me, pulled the trigger and shot. He got me. I've been shot.

Two clowns grab me and put me on a chair, they bring in Dom and Lilly. Lilly in the middle. She looked petrified. Blood was oozing out of my chest. I could hardly breath, I looked at Lilly, she wanted to say something, but realized she couldn't.
'Well, I didn't play by the rules, as I used a 7th shot but I mean, it's my game you see?'
I CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY.
'So, now I get to kill Lilly. But before I do, I'll remove my mask.'
He slowly took it off, really slowly, He takes it off completely, and I nearly faint, Lilly screams and Dom shouts.

Inquisitive.