Chapter 27

Yousefs POV
I started running towards the clown. He started running away. I followed him and we ended up in a dark room. He switched on the light. We were in the abandoned part of the airport. Apparently there was a insect problem and they had to close this part off. We were looking at each other. All I want to do is pull its lungs out.
'Yousef. It's been a while. I've been planning my revenge for a really long time. I found out who helped you get out...'
He turned around and said,
'bring them in boys.'
A clown entered holding Zoe, she looked straight at me and looked really upset, then Alex came in and then Ryan. This isn't good.
'Now Yousef, are you gonna stick around and save them, or are you going to head to the gate.'
I couldn't even think about this. I owe them. I can still make the second flight of this goes quickly.
'I'll stay.'
'Great! Now as you know, I love my games. You will role the dice. If you roll the same numbers on each die, you suffer. If you don't, they all suffer. We play till one of you dies.'
'WHAT THE HELL MAN. LIKE SERIOUSLY? A GAME TILL DEATH. IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW SOMEONES LIFE IS ALREADY ON THE LINE. NOW LET THEM GO.'
'Yousef, time is ticking.'
I need to think of something. Suddenly two clowns tie me to a chair, they tie everyone else too. They leave my right hand out and hand me the dice. I look at the clowns angrily and throw the dice. 3,4. 4 clowns step forward from the dark pull out a knife and stick it in them. I hear all of them scream and I look away. There must be something I can do. I look to my right, there is a telephone. It looks like it might still work. There are two buttons, one red and one black. The closest person to the phone is Ryan. All he has to do is press the buttons. My thoughts stop as the clown gives me the dice. I roll. 6,6. The clown walks up to me.
'I have something special for you.'
The clowns untie me and make me get up. I turn my head and take the knife out of one of the clowns pockets. He doesn't notice because they're discussing what they should do to me. I pass it to the person behind me. Zoe. She knows what I'm thinking and passes it to Ryan. He takes it and starts taking the ropes off really slowly. I take my eyes off him and the clown in front of me puts an injection in me. I scream and I black out.