Chapter 34

'Dom, thing is, she's not gonna see you...'
That's when I got knocked out.
Yousefs' POV
I carried Dom into my car and drove him to my place. I have a room in the basement that I can put in him. I can't believe what I'm doing, this really isn't me. But, hearing both of them together was just too much. I need Lilly back. She kept the evil inside of me calm. She knows how I feel in certain situations and knows exactly what I need. She is everything, and not having her, when I did before, is killing me. So if I get Dom out of this, I win Lilly back.
I get out of the car and carry Dom inside. I put him in the room, it's a dark room with literally nothing inside. I use it for some pranks and stuff, it has a toilet, mattress and a desk. There's a window too, but I decide to cover it up, in case Dom tries to get out. I mean, I'm not gonna starve him, but he's gonna stay here for a while.
I leave a note for him and get into the car. I stop my McDonalds and get Lilly one large fries. I hide them under my sweatshirt and go into her room.
'Hey Yousef, have you seen Dom?'
'Actually, he texted me saying he had to do something really important.'
'Oh.'
'But, I got something for you...'
I take the bag out and she cheers.
'Hahah Lil you're hilarious.'
We spent the entire day together in the room, watched some videos, played games and it was one of the best days ever.
6 HOURS LATER
Doms' POV
I open my eyes slowly and I feel my head spinning, I get up and look around. AM I IN JAIL? Wait, there's a note:
I told you to back off Lilly, you didn't listen, now I'm making you back off. There's food on the bed. Have 2 pills, to help with the headache.
Yousef.