Chapter 30

I sighed look down, looked back up at him and thought, why not just get rid of him? So out of nowhere I kick him, right in the chest.
'Yousef, you wanna fight? Come on then.'
We circled around and I threw a successful punch. He tried too but I ducked lifted him up and threw him down. I got on him and started punching him till be stopped moving. I chuckled and lifted my hand to his face, I pulled off his mask. Who is this guy? I've never seen him before! I look at him a while, pull out my phone and take a pic. I turn around to Aman. I untie him and get out of the bar. I call an Uber and get in.
'Aman, I wanted to know, do you have your passport?'
'Uh man... Of course!'
I smile. I take out my phone and see a message from Dom.
YOU BETTER COME QUICKLY AND WITH AMAN. THE PEOPLE WITH THE BLOOD TYPE HERE DON'T WANNA DONATE ENOUGH.

Just as I was gonna reply, my phone dies. Anyway I put it in my pocket and look out the window. Lilly has to stay strong, she can do this. We reach the airport and run to the information desk. We ask for the flight and he says counter 89. We run and run.
'Hi we need 2 tickets now please.'
'We only have business tickets left.'
'I don't have that kinda money.'
'Then you won't get on the plane.'
I turn around and sit down on the bench. Aman stays there. I can't believe this. Lilly is gonna die because of this! A few minutes pass and Aman runs to me.
'Bro what are you doing lets go!'
'Lets go where? Lilly is gonna die because of me!'
'Just because you don't have money doesn't mean that I don't either.'
I look up at him and see him holding to boarding passes. I smile. I get up and run to the gate C3. We run and get there in time. The plane takes off accordingly and I could not be more nervous. A couple hours later Aman wakes me up.
'We are landing, now. The good thing about business class is that we get outta the plane first.'
I smile, and sit up.'
'May all business class holders go out of the plane please?'
We got up.

Doms' POV
Where is he? Where is this man? I get up and walk around the coffee table. The doctor puts his hand on my shoulder,
'Dom. Lillys' pulse is very weak now. We are about to start the operation and there is a 87% chance she will no longer be with us after the operation.'