What she thought, would be the big day ~ 6

A/N THIS IS A LONGER CHAPTER THAN USUAL AND JUST SAYING, BE PREPARED FOR EMOTION.

~Selene's POV~

AHHHHH IT'S THE DAY OF THE TOUR. I'M SO EXCITED. I'M GONNA SEE MY IDOL IN PERSON!!

"Stop screaming" Said Katey. "What?" I asked her. "We all know you're screaming in your head" Claire answered. Creeped out by the fact that they could read my mind, I asked "How?!".

"Your face says it all" laughed Sophey. "And also, we just know. Like, why wouldn't you be fangirling over meeting your idol?" Asked Claire. "True..." I admitted. "I just don't get why you love him so much!" Said Katey.

"Hey! Let the girl love who she wants to love!" Replied Sophey. "But really, he's just a gaming YouTuber with 12 Million Subs that he doesn't deserve" Added Claire "I don't see the big fuss over him."

"EXCUUUUSE ME! ID LIKE TO SEE YOU HIT 12 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE MRS. CLAIRE" I said. "But I don't post-" She got cut off when I said "Oh, and who was apparently "So Excited" to go to a certain YouTuber tour with me?"

Then, she was silent.

"Thought so" I broke the silence. "I was just excited 'cause I knew you were happy that you won! Your happiness makes me excited!" She tried to lie. "Thanks but no thanks. I don't properly thank liars" I replied.

"Well, I'm just excited to see a famous YouTuber" She let it out. "There ya go. Excited to see a YouTuber you hate, just because of their fame" I teased. "No! It's not like that!" She said. "Claire, you don't have to pretend to hate a YouTuber just cause Sophey and I do" Katey teased. "Urghhh" Groaned Claire. I laughed.

"Wait, who said I hated DanTDM?" Asked Sophey. "Fine. Just me" Said Katey. "Well, I barely even know the guy. I just know that Selene is obsessed with him!" Sophey exclaimed.

"He might just be another gaming YouTuber in all of your eyes, but to me, and all his other true fans, he's a huge inspiration. A beautiful and kind person. He even helps depressed and suicidal people learn their worth!" I preached.

"Okay okay, one, you just called him BEAUTIFUL" Said Claire. "Yeah...so?" I asked. "You called a married person beautiful" She answered. "Yeah...so?" I repeated. "Ugh never mind. Ok, two, how in the world does 1 person help depressed people become happy by playing games?" She asked.

"You'd be surprised what 1 person can do if you're surprised that DanTDM Saves lives, both mentally and physically" I said. "Ok. I'm not arguing with you." She gave up. "Ha. You know I won so you backed down." I teased. "No. Your arguments are just annoying." She denied. "Cause you always lose them?" I asked.

She was silent. Sophey and Katey were giggling in the background while Katey was on her laptop and Sophey, on her phone. I went over to see what they were up to. I started with Katey. I noticed that she was reading on Wattpad. I peered over to see what she was reading. The words seemed very familiar.

Then, it struck me. She was reading the fan fiction that I wrote. No. Way. She noticed me peeking at her screen. "What? Why're you here?" She asked. "Looking at what you're reading." I smirked "Why're you reading my DanTDM Fan Fiction?"

"I'm curious. Plus, you write amazingly!" She said. "Mhmm" I nodded. "I'm not lying. Why else would I be reading DanTDM FanFics?" She asked.

"Cause you secretly love him even more than I do?" I suggested, obviously lying. "No. No one can love him more than you do. I bet you dream about marrying him when you go to sleep" She said.

"THAT WAS ONCE! It's not like I can control my dreams! I don't like him that way, I like him as my idol. Can't a girl do that?" I asked.

30 minutes later...