I continued to count down as I watch Kakashi's retreating form.
I hear him yelling at Hikaru, to hurry up and get ready, as his foot steps run across the apartment.

Smiling I walk out of his room, into the main living area, and out through the front door. Which lead into the hallway of the apartment complex.
My arms were crossed and my smile stayed plastered across my face.

"Times a-ticking boys~"
I sing out as the time begins to run out. For some reason, I was in a very good mood. considering the dream last night...I don't know it's very very strange.

I confuse myself sometimes.

"God damn it Shizukana! Why are you in such a rush!?"

Hikaru walks up with a pissed and annoyed look.
My smile drops and I uncross my arms.

"Why, you ask? Its because we're over three hours late!"

I take Hikaru's wrist and begin to lead him out the door.

"Kakashi! We'll meet you at the training ground, right after you've visited your regular spot! I swear to Jashin if you go anywhere else I'll kill you In you're sleep!"
Usually I would go with him to the K.I.A stone..but today I have to make up for Kakashi's behavior. Which honestly, I have to do regularly because he's late to literally everything.

With a sigh, I walked out of the Apartment Complex and stop on the street. I grab one of Hikaru's hands and place it on my shoulder.

"What are you doing now?"

shooting him a glare, I signal for him to shut up. "Be quiet and hold on."

making sure his hand stays on my shoulder, I make sure I have everything with me before doing the hand signs to arrive at the training grounds.

****
Hikaru falls over to the side slightly, looking green to the face.

"Lets never do that again please." He says with a groan

"It'll get better eventually...you just have to get used to it."

He shakes his head and puts an arm around my shoulder. "I don't think I'll ever get used to it, Dollface."

I drop my smile and put up my defenses as we walk around the training grounds; looking for my temporary team. Its kinda hard considering I have absolutely no idea who my 'teammates' are.
Not to mention..that I don't trust them. My summons are different, because they can never leave me. So i'm more myself around them..same goes for Kakashi in terms of trusting him.

These people though?.....hardly.

We wandered into a particular training ground, were I instantly spot Sasuke standing by a tree, looking grumpy and sour. (Like usual)

I didn't have much time to question why he was there, because two figures suddenly jumped out and pointed at me, clearly enraged

"YOU'RE LATE!"

I take a step back, quickly standing in a defensive position. The familiar head of pink, and the sight of an orange jump suit makes me calm down just a tad bit.
Loosing the defensive stance, I stare pointedly at Sakura and Naruto.

Naruto drops his hand and looks at me with a smile.
"Shizukana! Why're you here?-"
Naruto's eyes seemed to widen in panic." Its not that I don't want you here! Its just that I was only won-"

"I'm..training." Better them think that i'm training. I don't want them to know anymore then they need too.

This time the pinkette moved into my line of vision, taking my attention away from the blonde. Hands on her hips ,she sneers at me. Her lips curling up slightly as her brows pinch together in an ugly frown.