Smiles on the treadmill

It was now Friday. I put my gym gear on and headed to the gym. I really needed to work out. I don't get hangovers lucky I know. It was like 7 in the morning so only a few people were in the gym. Them people were the bellas, Dean, Roman, cena, Seth, summer, Eva, Paige and Kofi. I headed to the other side of seth and Eva. They was really close.
"SKYYYY" he bellas yelled running at me for a hug. After the hug I looked over at Seth. Eva was all over him.
"Hey at 12 meet us a costa" Brie said I nodded and they left to continue their work out. I grabbed the weight bar and put 40kg on each side. I always lift 80kg when I squat. There was a mirror in front of me so I did squats in front of them. I caught Seth looking at my ass as I squated. Perv. I did 20 more and placed the weights down. I plugged my earphones in went on the treadmill. It was my leg day today so a quick round on the treadmill and I will be done. My ears watered as already gone played. The memories of singing that on the plane with Seth came back. I looked to the side of me and there Seth was running on the treadmill mouthing the lyrics like me to already gone. He caught me and smiled.
"Already gone" we said at the same time. I laughed
"COME ON SKY" the bellas yelled
"Bye" I said to Seth and left with the bellas. We went to our hotel rooms to get changed. I had half an hour to pick an out fit great. But I couldn't get Seth out my mind.