Sink my teeth into this nightmare

(jinxx POV)

she turned around and kissed me again.

I could feel her smile as we kissed.

even the feel of her chapped lips felt amazing.

I didn't realize how much she truly needed me, until today.

now I know ill never leave her side..she's forever mine.

once I finished cleaning her back, arms, belly, legs and hair, I let her finish off the other parts.

the bath was finished and she got dressed in the clothes I set out on the bed for her.

as she got dressed I walked into the dining room. I noticed the plate of lasagna I left out for her remained untouched.but the glass of water was empty.saphire hasn't eaten all day...

I sighed and picked up the plate of lasagna then headed back to the bedroom.

"saphire?" I called through the door.

she opened the door with a smile."yes?"

I hid the plate behind me.

"how much do you love me?" i ask.

"more than the amount of black clothing you own" she winked.

I smirk. "if that's true, then you wouldn't mind eating this lasagna for me." I held the plate in front of her.

her lips formed a straight line.

"I'm not letting you starve yourself, saphire."

she took a long deep breath but said nothing.

"please, love..for me?" I pleaded.

she nodded and took the plate from my hands.

I followed her into the room and she sat on the bed, intensely staring at the plate of lasagna.

"here, let me help you." I grabbed the plate and fork then cut a piece off.

"open." I smiled.

she opened her mouth hesitantly and I placed the piece of lasagna in her mouth.

she chewed slowly and finished it.

once she was done with the entire plate, I got up and went to the kitchen to wash the plate.

when I was done, I walked back to the room and noticed saphire was gone.

"saphire.where are you?" I called.

she didn't reply...

"are you playing some kind of game?" I laughed.

still no reply...

I heard the faint sound of vomiting coming from the bathroom.

I followed the noise and opened the bathroom door to find saphire hugging the toilet.

she was forcing herself to vomit?!...

"dammit! saphire, I thought-"

tears fell from her cheeks.her face and eyes flushed red. "it's not what it looks like..I promise!"

"tell me how,because I don't see how I could think anything else, right now." I said in a frustrated tone.

"I haven't been feeling too well, these past couple months..this happens daily..I don't really know why.." she began to sob.

she wasn't forcing herself to do this.. atleast that's a small relief.but why was she vomiting in the first place?

could it be from neglecting her hunger?

no because she's hardly eaten..then, what is it?

I thought about it for a moment.

it couldn't have possibly been food poisoning or any regular illness, because none of them would've lasted this long.

she said its only been a couple months, so its probably...

suddenly I had the flashback of when I first visited her house.after she finally found out about savanah, in her sober state.

after all the alcohol she drank..and what we did right after...shit!!

my eyes widened at the realization.

"we're going to see a doctor..now!"

"what do you think it is?" she asked right before puking in the toilet again.

the fact that she didn't remember any of it made the situation even worse.

she would have a heart attack if she even thought about the possibly of being pregnant..atleast that's what I believe...

"how long until your done?" I ask.

"about 20 or 30 minutes." she said in a low voice.

I nodded then sat next to her and waited for her to finish.

I sat in complete shock..I couldn't think straight anymore...

I'd be surprised if I still had the ability to speak at this point.

once she was done, I grabbed her a jacket and rushed to the hospital...