You always want the one that you can't have

"you called?" savanah tilts her bruised up head to one side.both mom and dad smile and turn to savanah.

"honey,do you remember the girl that was fighting you earlier today?" mom asks.

"uh,yeah.it was saphires friend,kaylee...i think" she says confused.

i sighed and dropped my bag onto the floor.

"saphire,do you know who she's talking about?" dad asks.

"yeah,shes my friend,but what does it matter?" i crossed my arms above my chest.

"it matters because i know for a fact she probably asked you to join in on it, right?"mom raises an eyebrow.

i sighed.

its like she had some kind of psychic ability.although she was right.but its not like i took part in any of it.nor did i want to.so why am i getting this stupid lecture? oh! right.because shes the perfect one,because shes soo angelic and fragile..shes a little stupid emo bitch,is what she is..she shouldnt have been born in the first place.

"she did,but i said no.ok and by the time it happened i accidently forgot.im sorry" i said.

"well,we're sorry too" they both say.

"for what?" i ask.

"your taking savanah to that black veil brides concert,on saturday"dad says with a wide grin.

savanahs eyes widen and she smiles.

"are you serious?! there's no fucking way I'm taking her to that shitty ass concert!" I yell.

"yes we are serious.because if you don't you won't be allowed to leave the house for a week,unless it's to goto school." mom says demandingly.

i shouldve let kaylee beat the shit out of her.I didn't ask for this.i don't need this.i dont need them.and i definitely don't need her.I'm almost 19,I don't need to be here.that emo freak can go by herself.i dont care.

I give savanah a scowling glance. "I'd rather slowly peel my own skin off with a butter knife than take her to that fucking concert!" i say with a devilish grin.

savanahs smile faded as her eyes started to water.

"saphire,it would mean alot to her if you took her." mom begs with pleading eyes.

in tears savanah runs to her room,and slams the door behind her.dad runs after her in disappointment.

"look,your taking her.whether you like it or not.you really don't have a choice" mom says nearly in defeat.

i sighed in frustration. "I'm 18.i think I do" i say an inch away from her face.

"i don't need to be here.I don't need you,dad,or that stupid freak you call a daughter.she's old enough to go alone.so keep me out of it." I continued.

"saphire,ple-"

"quit trying to convince me. ok. music like that should be banned,anyways. and these 'black veil brides' guys need a job.a real job.now leave me the fuck alone."I interrupted.

I picked up my bag from the floor and angrily headed towards my room.

within minutes of stepping into my room loud music started to play once again through my walls.and it was yet again, black veil brides....

"he clenched his fist and said a prayer for every breath of dusty air.he fires loud,the end is close.what's it like to be a ghost? both outlaws equal,yes indeed.a one shot rhythm to the gunsling.so long my sweet.i hear those voices calling... take my life!" it sang. the words repeated,not only through the walls but in my head too.

she would soon enough thank me for not taking her.soon she'll realize I'm doing her a favor.maybe she'll even become normal for once...

*Friday afternoon*

savanah hasn't been out of her room for any reason besides school for the past couple days,since the argument on wednesday.

my mom cried about it earlier and yesterday.savanah needs to learn she's not going to get everything she wants, and to stop being a little fucking cry baby. she's lucky I still considered her as family..

but the one thing I find funny is that my parents don't care if I go out or not.I've been in and out of the house quite a bit these past couple of days and they haven't said a word to me about it.

ha! so much for not having a choice.

"saphire,you can still take her.it's not too late to change your mind." dad begs, standing by my doorway.

"dad,I told you 100 times already.I'm not taking her.so please drop it."

"if only you had the heart to see how much pain she's feels right now." he sighed.

"it's not my fault she's that way.I've already done enough by saving her ass from a good beating."

dad shook his head in utter sadness and disappointment.

"what ever happened to my sweet little girl?" he muttered to himself.

i rolled my eyes...