I sit here and smile dear

(jinxx POV)

it was around 3 am now.saphire and i spent most of the time talking about nonsense things like how weird some parts of the body are and what kind of animals we wanted to be.she seemed really opposite from what savanah had told me about her but maybe it was because she never got to see this side of saphire before.despite the fact that she was drunk.she didnt seem like she was though.its really surprizing what alcohol can do to someone...

saphire sat back down next to me and yawned

"sleepy?"i chuckled softly.

a small smirk grew at the corner of her mouth. "no."she says before slowly closing her eyes.

i let out another small chuckle and gently pat her head.

not long after she started softly snoring.

"suure you arent." i smiled.

i got up from the small couch and gently layed her down in a comfortable looking position.then i searched the cabinets and drawers of the hospital room for an extra sheet or blanket.a couple of minutes later i find a pink blanket from one of the higher cabinets and cover her with it.

i grinned. even asleep she looked beautiful.peaceful.and in a way breath taking.it took me about 5 minutes to realize i looked like a creep staring at a sleeping 18 year old girl..great.

noticing her phone laying on the arm-rest of the couch,i grab it and save my number under my real name-jeremy- and put it back as it was.

i lightly kissed her forehead and headed out of the room,back home.