I never hold it against her though. She never means to cause me any stress or upset me so I let it all go. We are a team and we will go through the motions of pregnancy together. We were a team making little one and we will be a team now. "Fine, love. I am going to go, but call me or text me if you need anything while I am gone. Whether it is for me to come hold you or just to simple hear the sound of my voice, my phone is always ready and waiting for you", I said sending her a small smile before leaving our room like she had requested. I did not even get halfway down the stairs before she came to the top of the stairs with tears streaming down her beautiful face and her arms wrapped around her belly protectively.

She whimpered reaching out towards me and I cooed before jogging back up the stairs to her. I engulfed her into a hug and she hugged me back as tight as she could like she was afraid that I would slip through her fingers and disappear, burying her face into my chest as she cried and apologized repeatedly. I kissed her on the head while telling her that I love her and that I forgive her over and over again until she stopped crying. She pulled away looking up at me with a look of sadness on her face. I shook my head and kissed her when she opened her mouth to say something. I hummed deepening the kiss slipping my tongue into her mouth as we languidly kissed.

I lower my hands down to her arse giving it a firm squeeze that had her moaning into the kiss. "Damn, love. I have to go, but fuck, I will be late if you want me to. Just say the word and I will carry you back into our bedroom and make love to you", I said into the kiss. She pulled back panting slightly. "As much as I would love that, I do not want to hold you up even more. So go have fun with your friends and enjoy yourself. You deserve a break away from me and my mood swings, Finny", she responded giving me another peck on the lips. I rolled my eyes at.

"Love, you are not a chore or job to be done. You are my wife, my pregnant wife at that. It took the both of us to make little one and it takes the both of us to nurture and protect them too. We are a team, love", I assured and she sighed. "Just go have fun and come back before we miss you. Tell Miro and Max 'Hi' for me and to not be strangers anymore. They can come over and see us once in a while", she responded, her hands playing with the hem of my shirt. I hummed kissing her on the forehead and stepping back from her. She walked me to the front door giving me a kiss at the door before going back upstairs for a bath before Octavia and my sisters came over to take her out for the day. I backed out of the driveway and drove downtown to meet up with my boys. When I pulled up at Miroslav's choice of place he was outside waiting.

I parked before making my way over to him

I parked before making my way over to him. We did a bro handshake in greeting to one another. I glanced around to see if I could spot Max's car, but I did not see it. "He's late", Miroslav mumbled. "As usual", I added. Out of the three of us Max is always the last to arrive if unless he rides with one of us. Other than that he is always late to meet-ups.

"Let's give him another minute before going in", I suggested feeling the irritation rolling off of Sov's stiff form. He nodded letting out sigh, his shoulders slowly falling lax. Not even a full minute later a familiar car pulled into the lot and parked a little ways down from where we stood. Then out came Max decked out in black with the exception of his shoes and the white face of his watch.