Chapter 10

When I woke up all I know is that I'm infected with, what they call, a Phantom spore. a dangerous infection that can only be transmitted when a phantom cuts you. No not the type of cut that can heal in a few days. I mean the ones that are life threatening. The ones that burn. The ones that give a sharp pinch when you stretch. Those are the ones that a phantom has to make in order to infect you. It can affect others in different ways.

 some will have the powers of a phantom( almost all the time)

some will have glowing rad eyes(not that common)

And most will have black and purple fur(the ones that don't are the hardest to find).

Or (most likely) all three. There is a cure. But sometimes it doesn't work completely. you regain control of yourself. But you may still have the powers or some of the colors of the fur or both.

my stripes were still purple. And I still have the phantom powers. But my power level markings have changed back to black. I felt like killing myself. but I knew it was just the infection wearing off. I was in a metal, box like room, with no windows or doors to be seen. i was in an intensive care unit. In this room I had a Xbox, tablet, TV, laptop, and all that stuff to keep me occupied till I recovered. I was still fed, if you're beginning to worry. I actually, sort of, enjoyed it. 

I recovered a bit with in a few weeks. I was still recovering though, but i was okay. I would have the occasional head ack, the burn of my injury, and stuff lick that. Nothing serious. I was restricted a lot because of my injury. Rosy has been soooooooooooo protective and concerned for my softy while I recover. Way too protective and concerned. even the slightest flinch will set her off. 

I couldn't  achieve the next level of my powers till I healed. But I couldn't even till I fought something of great power. I was enraged. I wanted to hit someone. But I Played my guitar, on stage. And made this town happy again.