Chapter 8

8

"There!", Said sir Gilbert, "I came with you. Like you asked. So will you leave my son and his friends alone?"

"Why? What's so--", The phantom paused then laughed that evil phantom laugh, "He's an alpha isn't he?"

"You promised." He growled.

'That was before we knew he was an alpha, but now.", They laughed again and shut the door.

"No!", Cried Sir Gilbert, slamming against the door. He then whispered to himself, "what have I done.", then cried.

I'm an alpha, I thought over and over. I was still quite a surprise to me. I walked out to the balcony of the "Pack Den" as they called it, with the wind in my face. I'v passed level two of my powers now. I'm also 11 years old. my bandages were still on. By this point I knew they weren't coming off. that my injuries were permanent. I also have black swirls on my shoulders. It's hard to believe that I was a young and frail tiger. But now I was a strong and independent Alpha(but still a bit weak). The Phantoms haven't done anything big yet, but there has been some fight against them in Jamaa.

"Gilbert!", said a voice behind me.

"Yes Carl."

"There's a meeting going on in the council room.", he said.

"Thank you Carl. Tell them I'll be there in a minute."

"Yes Sir."

I shivered.

"Please don't call me that."

"Why? Dose it make you fell uncomfortable?"

"Yes"

"Okay."

I spent about a minute or two looking down at the town, Thinking "My wish came true. But not the way I wanted." And I went to the council room.