Chapter 3

--

I SUCK IM SORRY

I SUCK IM SORRY.
Thank you for being patient I am blessed and as yall already know I told you I would be making shorter chapters but updating more often. ( btw if you're wondering why mark slapped his hands again it's just from the last chapter but I brought it to ch 3  to continue where I left off lmao. )

ENJOY~~

--

Mark >.>

--

I snapped out of my thoughts , slapped Jackson's hand away from my face and

called N to pick us up.

" Do you have everything you need prepared? N should be here in around.." 

I looked at my watchless wrist,

" 10 minutes or so.. "

Jackson just shrugged at me and yawned,

" All I really need to do is get dressed , the stylist at the shoot locations usually do the rest for me.  Since you said we gotta leave soon though I'll get ready.  Don't miss me to much. "

He winked and I just rolled my eyes.

Within around 8 minutes Jackson was done making himself presentable and N called almost on cue letting us know he was downstairs and ready to go.

We walked out of the complex, Jackson wearing a mask whilst trying to somewhat hide his identity. It really didn't matter considering he was wearing a hat the his name on it.

Once we got to the car N greeted us... Me anyway.

It was all fine ( not really ) until Jackson spoke..

" Oh hey Cha Cha, long time no see. You haven't been my driver for a hot minute I missed you. "

Jackson chuckled and I could see N physically cringe.

He z snapped and replied sassily,

" Listen Jackoff you clearly know I don't like you yet you still try to talk to me? I'm amazed that you're not afraid of me since you know... I beat the living shit out of you for trying to sleep with Leo.  I don't know what makes you think it's okay to even look at me with those gross eyes of yours? Aside from that. I didn't ask to be your driver you were just assigned to me. So until I can either get you a new driver or I quit the rules of the car for you are- "

Jackson just rolled his eyes and interjected,

" Keep your dick warm in your pants not someone's mouth. "

Hakyeon just smiled and clapped,

" Very good! Now, shut up until we get to the shooting location I have to talk shit about you to Mark...I mean I have to let Mark know how you are.. "