Akashi Seijuuro (Kuroko no Basuke)

[Warning] OOC probably; not much romance this time around;

"Shall we begin with the meeting?"

Everyone inside the room nodded and took their seats. This is the weekly student council meeting, held every Friday of the week to deal with different concerns rising from the student body.

At the front of the room, the executive officers sat, with their president at the center of the table.

"We'll start first with what has been a growing concern for the school admin," the president started. "It has been observed that there is a reported decrease in the number of students in the middle of the year despite having many enrollees at the beginning of the term. Does anyone have any plausible causes for this?"

Several hands were raised, and each were called to speak.

"What we found out was that some of these students were suspended, but never came back after their suspension term."

"2% of that population were due to some medical concerns which needed to be attended to immediately."

Another hand was raised, this one belonging from a first year. His demeanor alone stood out from the rest of the first year representatives. It might sound offensive, but as it seems, he alone might have sufficed to represent the whole freshmen student body.

"Akashi-kun? Would you like to add something?"

He nodded. His crimson eyes glinted with knowledge a normal person his age shouldn't be capable of.

"It is likely because of the Rakuzan's tuition fees," he said. "Rakuzan is a prestigious school, so our fees are quite high. However, there has been a slight misapplication of where the fees are being spent."

"Are you trying to say there is a problem with the accounting of the money?" the executive auditor asked, suddenly feeling threatened.

And Akashi merely stared at her. "Even though I am from the basketball team, the allocated money for sports is too high an amount, and most of the students have noticed it by now. If anyone has bothered to investigate, there is a constant rise to the academic and athletic scholarship applications since the start of the dropouts."

"Any budget decision is made because of the proposals of the student council, Akashi-kun," the president said.

"Exactly," he continued. "The problem lies with the financing done by the appropriate people in the council. Why don't you try reviewing the records, receipts and expenses of the teams, against the reports you received from the executive auditor? That is all." He took his seat again.

There is now a slight discomfort among the officers. Dark looks were given to the executive auditor, who started to go pale at the revelation.

After a few minutes of deliberating, the vice president took the auditor outside to look further into this.

And the president sighed. "On another note, what is the update regarding [l/n]?" he asked.

"Our secretary is welcoming him as we speak."

--

"Welcome to Rakuzan, [l/n]-san."