Uta (Tokyo Ghoul)

It was raining.

You could see many people around you also surprised of the sudden downpour. That was something you expected. The weather reporter after all had said today would be a sunny day, and that there would be no need for umbrellas.

I guess the weather does lie, too, you thought bitterly.

You were walking on the street sidelines, not bothering to avoid either the downpour or the crowd.

As a born ghoul, you knew you shouldn't mind the cold weather. In fact, you should be thankful for it for several reasons. Most of them involve hiding your presence whenever you try and feed, and hiding your tracks when you're done.

As a person, however, with pride and dignity as a human-looking being, you despised the rain.

The rain, not the cold, served as a reminder to you of what you are and what you couldn't exactly be proud of. Unlike other ghouls, you didn't favor prowling out in the streets like some rabid carnivores.

That was probably because you were just too embarrassed to have someone look at you, or even you seeing yourself, and think, 'Oh my god'.

"Why does rain have to be wet, ugh..." you mumbled as you tried to wipe the raindrops off your face with your right hand. This proved to be futile, since your hand was wet, and you felt your cheeks burn slightly in embarrassment.

You were wearing your favorite white long-sleeved sweater under your [f/c] hoodie, paired with dark skinny jeans and sneakers. The typical outfit for the typical teenager, even though you often became conscious of how other girls looked at you in that way.

After crossing a bridge and turning certain corners, you finally stopped at a certain building. The building, even the ones surrounding it, were covered in graffiti.

You got to the door. You raised your curled hand, poised to knock on the door. However, there was hesitation.

Maybe I should already knock.

But what if he's still asleep?

No, wait. He doesn't really sleep... does he?

"[m/n]?" a voice came from behind you. You jumped in surprise. You wished you didn't. "What are you doing?"

You turned your [e/c] eyes to the person behind you. Then you barely noticed that the rain had already slowed down, and the moon was already shining through some of the dark clouds.

There, covered in the bare light of the moon, was your two-year boyfriend, Uta, in all his glory.

His pale skin was glistening slightly under the light, and his dark clothes were apparently wet. His now black eyes were staring at you in confusion.

Then you realized that your face was probably red, either because of him, or because you probably looked like a deer in the headlights.

"U-Uta... I was just about to knock. I thought you were asleep."

The other smiled his what you named the 'small but could kill you in a second' smile. "I was out. I thought I'd come fetch you, but it rained instead."

You stared in surprise at him. "What were you doing out?" you said. "Didn't I tell you it's too dangerous? Especially during the night?"

"Let's just go inside," said Uta. "You might catch a cold."

Ghouls can catch colds?

You wanted to face palm at your boyfriend's coolness. This was charming at most times, but there were times like these. These instances were when he just seems like whatever.

There was a sigh that came from you as he opened the door. Both of you entered his place, and the dim lights were turned on. The masks that your boyfriend had made were all arranged like it had been ever since.

Uta had went into a cupboard and took out some towels. "Sit," he said, pointing out to one of the stools nearby.

You raised an eyebrow at him, but did so anyway. He started towel drying your [h/c] hair. Your mouth was kept shut at how nice this feeling is, but didn't want to admit it.

"So you were saying?"

"Didn't I tell you this already so many times?" you started. "It's too dangerous for you to leave this place. Who knows what's going on with the other ghouls out there..."

His hands stopped moving above the towel on your head. Thinking he was done, you took the towel and made him sit instead. You started drying his hair, or what's kind of left of it.

Then he spoke. "So it's not dangerous for you?" He grabbed one of your hands and pulled you down to face him. For the both of you, despite being wet from the rain, both of your faces blushed madly.

You are in a relationship with him for already two years, but you've known him for longer than that. However, Uta is just the type of guy to make everything feel like the first time.

Everything? Really? How cheesy could I get?

"I worry about you, too, you know..." he murmured against your forehead.

You could literally feel your heart melt at his words. It did so even more when he grabbed your face and softly pulled you into a kiss.

Like each time you kissed each other, a warm feeling passed through your bodies. It was a pleasant feeling that the two of you always craved for from the other. You gripped on his shoulders as he pulled you to sit on his lap.

Your hands ruffled through his hair. His hands travelling from your shoulders down to your back. His tongue licked your lips, as if asking permission.

Being the person you are, you denied it.

However, when he inserted his hands beneath your shirt, touching your torso and rubbing on your waist, you gasped in shock.

Small moans came from the two of you as he proceeded, until you said, "It's uncomfortable here, though..." in a breathy voice.

He paused just for a second. Uta then lifted you up, your legs wrapped around his waist, your arms around his neck. His arms were holding you up as well.

It always amazed you that no matter how thin he might look like, he was several times stronger than he looks.

"Then... What do you propose.. [m/n]?" he whispered in your ear.

"Uta..."

"Yes, [m/n]?"

"At least don't make me say it, it's embarrassing, you know!"

He laughed breathily and soundlessly, and said, "To the bed, then."

[A/N] Hey, I am sososososo sorry for this. This was waaay overdue, and to think that I even merged your requests into one. Hah, I truly am sorry for this. This might be the crappiest that I've written, but tell me what you think, anyway.

[for RinTheGayPrince and AlexSpade (Wattpad)]

[Edit 17Mar2018]