"You love me?" I ask, and his face turns bright pink, nodding a little at what he said. He didn't even realize he said it!

"I do, I really do, Kellin," He says, taking my face in his hands, and I place a tiny kiss to his lips.

"I love you, too." I say quietly, and he widens his eyes in surprise.

"You do? Really? After all that? I'm such a horrible man," He says, sighing deeply, and I rest my head gently on his shoulder, shaking my head.

"You're not, you just weren't yourself that day, it's okay," I whisper, and he holds me tightly to his body, kissing my hair.

"I was so drunk and high, Kellin, I was so over everything. I didn't want to see you with Mike, because it was absolutely destroying me. I never wanted to see your lips on someone else's," He whispers, a tone of possession in his voice. I grip his shirt gently in my hand, motioning for him to continue.

"And Danielle, I thought that she hated me, she doesn't. I thought that she would be jealous and try to take you from me, but she's not like that. She was just looking out for you, and I was so fucking horrible to you. I didn't know how to act, and I hurt you," He murmurs, staring at the wall, and I look up at him, placing a reassuring kiss to his jaw.

"I really love you, Kellin. I have since day one, and I always will. I would never, ever lay another finger on you, I never want to hurt you, baby, never. I'm so, so, so sorry," He whispers, and I press my lips to his, holding his face gently in my hands. I feel a tear roll down his cheek, and I look at him, wiping it away.

"Don't cry, my baby, it wasn't your fault. I love you, I love you so much," I whisper, and he nods, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"I love you, too, Kellin. I'm so lucky to have you," He whispers, and I wrap my arms gently around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. I'm so much more lucky to have him.

"And I you, Victor," I whisper, and he wraps his arms around my waist, his hand rubbing my bum gently.

"Are you still up for a movie, 'cause I am," He says after a few moments, and I nod, getting up and grabbing my extensive case of DVDs. He lays back, folding his hands over his stomach, and I sit on his waist, straddling him. He gives me a smile, running his hand gently over my shoulder, and he pulls out his phone, making me squeal and hide my face.

"Vic, don't you dare!" I squeal, and he laughs, quickly snapping a picture of me.

"You're so damn cute, Jesus Christ," He says, a wide smile on his face, and I giggle, leaning down and kissing him softly.

"That's you, baby," I giggle, and he rubs my waist, letting me look through all of my DVDs, until I finally settle for a romance movie.

"Oh no, please no, Jesus Christ," He groans, covering his face, and I whine softly, moving his hands from his face. Why does he not like romantic movies?!

"Baby, please? I love romantic movies! Please, please, please?" I ask, bouncing on his lap, and he moans, biting his lip and holding my waist down in place.

"God, baby, don't do that, and fine," He groans, and I fist his shirt in my hand, smirking, and he stares up at me. He probably figured that I did that purposely, just to tease him, and to convince him to say yes.

"You naughty boy, go put the movie in," He says, slapping my ass when I stand up, and I squeal loudly, blushing hard as I put the movie in the DVD player. I go back over to him, laying on him, and he presses his lips to mine, slipping his hand down my shorts.

"Don't you dare try to turn me on before this movie," He says harshly, and I giggle, kissing him again and shutting him up, running my fingers through his hair. He pushes me on my side, letting me hook my leg over his waist, and I kiss his cheek gently, him smiling.

"Can we do this instead of watching the movie?" He asks, and I shake my head, looking at the screen.

"Nope, because the movie is about to start," I say, and he groans, turning on his back and watching the screen.

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know, and I love you."

After about thirty minutes of us laughing and me crying over the film, he's fast asleep, which is okay, because he needs it.

"Let me hold you," He moans after a few minutes, and I curl into his grasp, letting me continue to watch the movie. He holds me tightly to his chest, kissing my ear a couple of times before once again falling asleep. I start to fall asleep, too, with him on my mind.

"C'mon, let's get you into bed," He murmurs, shutting off the television and lifting me up gently in his arms, carrying me to our bedroom. I give him a sleepy kiss, letting him lay me down and curl into him again.

"Goodnight, princess," He whispers, and I smile.

"Goodnight, baby boy."