Chapter 1

This will be updated every Friday other than this one from now on~<3

~~~~~~~

"Flowey... I-I don't understand.."

"Of course you don't." The golden flower seemed to deflate at the tall goat monster's words. He eyed the ground as anger seemed to consume him. " You never do.... Well understand THIS!"

Toriel cried out in surprise and pain as her body was impaled with several thorny vines. Her eyes went dull while her body turned lifeless. The vines removed themselves from her form that was already turning into dust. The goat monster's soul floating above her battered body.

"Asriel! What the hell are you doing?" You stepped out from where you watched the whole thing from the shadows.

"It's Flowey now..... And why not? This is the first time I have felt something since the first reset!" The flower turned his attention to you and his face was full of anger. Anger and hate. He turned and looked at his mother's soul now floating above a pile of clothing and ash. " You're the Crow of the Underground aren'tcha? Why don't you take her SOUL to the land of the dead?!"

You narrowed your gaze at the venomous golden flower. He had practically spat that last sentence at you. Then again this was to be expected. Ever since you had influenced that scientist to bolster the plant with determination.... Combining it with what Chara's SOUL had given him.... It had given Asriel the power to reset and he has used it. A lot. Every single time a little thing went wrong in the time line, the child had reset.

Which was a good thing. You needed this to happen. With each time line, you gave a little bit of influence into it. Each time line was different. Even if Asriel had noticed or not. But after thousands of resets this was a first. The child had never killed another before this. Why had he felt the need now? You knew the vessel that he was contained in had affected him but not to this degree. If he kept this up, he could hinder your plans....

"Flowey...." The name sounding odd on your tongue. Flowey the flower. Did he get his naming prowess from his father? A faint memory wanted to rear it's head but now wasn't the time. You crossed your arms and leaned against the pillar nearby. "If I took her soul to the afterlife she wouldn't come back. Even if you reset. The fact that her soul hasn't faded at all is due to my influence." Your voice was calm but stern. "You shouldn't have done that.... She's your mother! Reset. Now!"

"Why should he?" A small human boy stepped out from across the room. His once normal demeanor tinged with a bit of insanity. The once bright innocent eyes of the child were now dark and tinted red. He let out a creepy laugh as he got closer to the center of the room were Flowey sprouted. "I say screw all of those monsters. What have they ever done for us?"

"I should have known...." You glared at the apparition of the human boy. "Shut your mouth now.... Leave him be."

"The hell you talking about?" Flowey cocked his head at you clearly confused.

You glanced at the confused flower. "More like... Who am I talking too?"

"Who are you talking too?"

"Who do you think?" Your voice betraying some of the hatred that you had pent up for the small human boy. At first, you had felt sorry for him. But as the years of resets continued on, he became twisted and vengeful. Almost bloodthirsty. Now it was taking all your willpower to even stand being in the same room as him.

"Chara's here?" The once angry voice that the flower child had now turned hopeful. Elated. "I haven't been able to see him ever since I awoke in this form...."

There was a lot of things he couldn't do in that form and a pang of sadness burned in your chest. But there wasn't anything you could do now. Everything had already been set in motion. Whether you all were ready for it or not.