23|It Didn't Even Start.

Tala's P.O.V

I woke up to shawn's nose buried in my brown hair, strong hands around my waist , legs tangled. My face was hidden in his neck, his body too warm to leave.

I moved slightly from his neck to look at his sleepy face. His lips are pouted, eyes closed making his eyelashes look so pretty.

Messy hair that I'm dying to move my hand into, falling on his face a little making me wish he wouldn't cut it again, ever.  The rays that shines from the sun falling on his face making him look even more angelic.

I just stared at him wondering what the hell just happened last night, we kissed, he kissed me. I smiled at the memory and I just imagined for a second how different the night would go if I didn't remember Sam.

I sighed and moved my hand finally allowing them to explore his soft silky hair, smiling at his face. Just wishing this would never end.

It didn't even start.

I closed my eyes, sighing. It didn't even start, I'm not his girlfriend, he didn't take me to New York because he wants to spend more time with me, he did because the management asked him too.

I bet if he has a choice in this, the first thing he's going to do is firing me probably.

Even that kiss last night, I bet he's just using me. He knows he wouldn't be turned down, by any woman. I mean look at him. He's everything you'd want, and he knows it pretty well.

But me? I'm nothing compared to him.

I should've never kissed him last night, he's just using me to have fun until he gets a real girlfriend.

I should just stop, this isn't anything but my job and I have to do it more professionally.

"Take a picture, it will last longer. " Well wow, his morning voice even made his hotter. I look at shawn to find him putting on a lazy smirk on his face , I just stared at him smiling , Should I just keep whatever the hell is happening or I should just stop it.

Should I be happy with him finally opening to me or being scared that he's doing it to get something.

"Tala, Are you okay? ", Shawn said looking concerned at me. His hand going to comp my hair gently,  while he raised himself from completely laying down to sitting up, I nodded my head, untangling our legs to leave the bed.

" Wait, where are you going? ",  I raised my eyebrow at him, surprised by this action. He tangled our legs again, Placing his hand on my thigh " Stay. " Shawn whispered at me, laying down on the bed again, his mouth saying a very simple word while his eyes is telling a million stories, screaming at me never to leave.

I looked at this very cozy Shawn, messy hair, shirtless, looking and sounding way hotter because of his morning accent, begging you to stay in bed with him, I mean would anyone turn this down?

Every fan is writing an imagine about this and I'm just about to turn him down?

"I need to go to the bathroom, " he gasped quietly at me, kinda surprised that I turned his offer down, I smiled tired at him, he just stared at me and the he tighten his grip around me." Nope. "  he said putting on a smile to annoy me.

" Nope? " I asked, he just nodded at me while closing his eyes.

Shawn Peter raul mendes, please stop being f ucking adorable when I'm trying to turn you down.

" Well, I need to pee. " He tighten his grip more, his smile is getting bigger, he's happy about the fact that he's stronger than me ," No peeing. " he smiled.