20|Airports.

Airport shawn is my favourite shawn, so sleepy and just cozy. UGH so many shala feels comming GET READY

Tala's P.O.V

Me and Shawn were at the airport right now on our way to New York . It was my very first time on a plane, I was very excited and very scared too.

You know those moments that comes to you that you suddenly feel like you're in the final destination movie and the plane is going to crash or any disaster will happen? Yeah, that's exactly what I am feeling now.

We were waiting now for our plane to be called, Shawn was sitting next to me and he was using his little piano to make music, this kid never stop working, does he?

"You can take a break, you know? " I asked Shawn, feeling sorry for him because he looked so tired.

" What? " he asked confused.

" Stop working, relax Shawn. The world won't stop, if you stopped working. You look pretty tired. "

He smiled at me," No, it's fine. I'm used to it. "

" used to it? Shawn you barely got any sleep last night, you were talking to your mangers and making sure everything's ready. Please just stop and take a break. " I really felt sorry for him, he should take it easy on himself.

He placed his hands on my shoulder and shurged," Seriously Tala, I'm fine. I'm sleeping on the plane anyway."

I sighed, " but where did this all nice and caring Tala come from, huh?"  he teased me, smirking and turning a bit in his seat to be facing me.

I blushed and shurged, "uhh, it's nothing. I just felt sorry for you because you look tired and your face screams let me sleep." I mumbled.

Shawn seemed to enjoy my embarrassment but then he acted like he was offended by me, "My face looks pretty good if you asked me." 

How much do I want to slap your pretty face? Alot.

"What did you do to my tala? " he smirked again and pinched my cheek.

My tala.

I stuck my tongue at him then I laughed when he did the same, I felt a flash of a camera go on my face, I thought it was paparazzi but then I saw that shawn was the one who took the pic.

"delete it. " I threatened him.

" oops, too late. " he smirked at me and then turned the phone around to show that he posted the picture on instagram.

" I'm going to kill you, mendes. " I hit his shoulder and he acted like he was seriously hurt.

I opened my phone to see one new notification.

Shawn Mendes (@shawnmendes) tagged you in a photo.

Then I checked the photo to see that it already got alot of likes and comments, I looked pretty cute in that picture if you ask me.

It was captioned by : She just has the most beautiful smile ever (you should've seen her sticking her tongue out, looked even more cute).
I smiled at the caption but then my smile dropped the second I saw the comments. Not a single nice one.

Shawn downgraded

Eww

Who tf is this bitch.

She's so ugly oh god.

I felt the phone taken away from me, I looked at shawn and he smiled sympathetically at me. He read the comments too.