12|barbie.

You reached the goal in less than one day?!! Wow I love you sm guys, vote and comment as usual xx

Shawn's P.O.V (OOOOH HOW'S EXCITED?)

After I calmed Tala down, I returned back to my driving seat. I looked at her and found she was sleeping peacefully next to me. How can you hurt such a sweet girl, she doesn't deserve that at all.

I touched her cheek when she was sleeping and I felt her smile getting closer to my hand.

"This is wrong, " I told myself. I sighed and took my hand back again. I felt her frown for a second then back to sleeping peacefully.

I started the engine again and drove. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and then the ring tone started playing. I reached quickly for it and found out mom was calling me. I smiled and answered the phone quickly before it wakes tala up.

"Hey mom, " I whispered as I checked to see if Tala's still sleeping.

" Hey shawn, why are you whispering? ", I heard her lovely voice say.

" Tala's sleepin and I don't want to wake her up. " I whispered back my eyes on the road.

" Who's Tala?", I slaped myself on the forehead for forgetting to tell her this morning, "Uhh, she's my girlfriend?"

" Why are you not so sure about this? And why didn't you tell me before? ", wow now we're full on investigation .

"Because I've been busy mom."

"Shawn, you've just called me this morning and you called me yesterday, you should have told me. " she sighed.
" I'm sorry mom, I completely forgot. But why does it matter that much? "

" Don't get mad, okay?", I'm not ready for this.

I took a deep breath, "What did you do this time, mom?" I placed a hand on my hair and moved it.

"Okay, So Astrid said that her friend is a new Victoria's secret model and she likes you, So Astrid suggested that you two go on date. "

I felt like screaming and I took a breath and said, " Godammit mom, " I pushed my hands on the horn which made Tala squeal and jumps in her seat.

" Shawn Peter raul mendes did you just swear at your mom? ", I could feel mom getting angry but I had enough of people trying to boss me around and decide what I should do.

" Bye mom, we're getting close. "I hung up on her and I placed my hand on my face and sighed. I felt Tala's tiny hand on my leg, I looked at her and she was looking worried at me," Are you okay? ",I smiled at her took a breath then said," Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that mom actually made me go on a date with a girl that I've never met. "

She looked confused at me and said," Wouldn't the management be mad at this, like because in the contract there was a rule saying you shouldn't date anyone while this 'relationship' is going on. "

" Seriously Tala? F uck the management. I'm talking about me, this is my life that I have to do my decisions by myself , and all you care about is your stupid contract. " I yelled at her, then I realised what I've just said. Way to go stupid shawn, now you've ruined everything. I felt her flinch back.

Now can you please give me the most stupid human being award, because after she said she had a dark past with violence, here I am yelling at her.

I placed my hand on her leg but she jumped as soon as I touched her, "No, tala please. I'm so sorry." I could feel tears building in her eyes, no I can't let this happen.

"Tala, please look at me. You know I'll never ever hurt you, I was-, "I got interpreted by her as she looked mad yet scared." I'm sorry, I shouldn't even enter your business. it's your life. I won't do that again, I'm sorry. "

Once again, I f ucked up.

**

Tala's P.O.V

I knew it, all the boys are like each other. Scare, hurt, abuse you, then come back and say they're sorry.

I was completely stupid to think that he was different, even more stupid to think that he actually cared and I was even more stupid to tell him my old secret. Yet again he comes back and hit me in the same spot.

I could feel he was guilty, his eyes say it all. Every once in a while, I could feel him trying to open his mouth and speak. But no words come out.

I bring out some tissue to wipe my face and then I applied my make-up again.

I saw his hands grabbing the wheel so hard that he would crash it.

This is gonna be a hell of a night.

***

"we're here, "shawn sighed. I noded and as I was grabbing my bag.

I felt shawn touches my hand and I flinched, he looked hurt but didn't mention it." We've to act like a couple in front of my family, "I noded." A happy couple. " he pointed out.

We went out of the car and we walked to a pretty looking house, with a beautiful garden with yellow lights. We walked in the path and shawn rings the bell then he placed his hands on my back, I flinched again.

Shawn took a breath," Tala are you really scared of me, do you think I'll ever hurt you? ", he asked. I shook my head a sign of saying no.

" Then, why do you act like this, you're making me feel so guilty! If this is about me yelling at you. Then please, oh god please don't be scared and I'll promise I'll control my temper. I was so full up with everyone's bullshit so I was so mad. " he explained himself.

" It's okay, I was-", I got interpreted by the door opening so I smiled at the one opening the door, it was a girl of like twenty years old, she was short like 5'1 and was a brunette. She had a beautiful smile and she looked very sweet.

"Shawny boy, " she gave shawn a hug. " I missed you little boy," she pinched his cheek.

"Stop it Astrid, it's 2 years difference, you act like I'm 5 years old. and look at you, you're like 2 foots. " he teased her.

"Oh shut up, you're a giant. ", They laughed together then Astrid looked at me and smiled," who's pretty girl? ", she winked at shawn.

" This beautiful girl is Tala, my gorgeous girlfriend, "he huged me from behind and I placed my hands on his and faked a smile. But wow shawn can really act.

" Aww this is so cute, and-Oh shit, " she slaped her head and said, " Shawn you didn't tell me you were in a relationship, " I looked at her confused.

A total barbie entered the room with her face caked and wearing the shortest dress ever, She came to shawn and kissed him on both cheeks," Hi Shawn, you look very handsome as Astrid told me, even more, " She whispered the last part in his ears.

Shawn looked quite uncomfortable but he didn't want to embarras her so, he just smiled at her.

" Oh, I'm Jade. ", She placed his hands on both of his shoulders," Hi jade, " Shawn said smirking.

Astrid looked at me apologising, but I really felt the need to kick this chick in her titts and pull out her barbie hair but all I did was faking a smile at her.

"Who's this lovely girl," She said with her fake lips at me.

"I'm Tala, Shawn's girlfriend. And I'd love to get your sluty hands off him", that was then everyone's jaw dropped by their feet.

***

YOU ARE THE BEST, YOU REACHED THE GOAL IN LIKE 3 HOURS?

Thank you so much but I was really busy today, we were out buying new clothes because we are going on a vacation...

Which means slowwww updates, I'll be gone for 4 or 5 days not so much, I'll update like I used to, every three days. But that means I'll write more and when I come back I'll give you two updates in a day :))

What do you think of the new barbie and who do you picture her by?

And I'm sorry if there's any problem in grammer or spelling because I edited this so quickly, I wanted to update today :) x

Let’s set a higher goal? 15 votes and 25 comments? :)))