14|hold me.

Blessing your eyes with this pic.

Tala's P.O.V

"I'll take the ground, it's okay. " Shawn said as he took two pillows to sleep on the floor.

" Shawn it's okay, you can sleep beside me. "  I said quite hesitant, it actually appeared in my voice which made Shawn shake his head.

" I know you won't be comfortable with it, Just sleep tala. " Shawn smiled at me, I smiled back and went to bed.

Shawn laid back on the ground," Goodnight, Tala. ".

Just then I realised that I'm sleeping with my dress on," F uck. " I whispered.

" What wrong. " Shawn sit back on the ground and looked at me.

Maybe I can borrow something from Astrid, she's smaller than me but It will go.

" Do you think Astrid's still awake?"

"No, I don't think so. I bet everybody slept already by now. Its like 2am." he yawned.

I slammed my hand on the middle of my face, he looked at me weirdly "I needed to take something from her."

"Ohhh, " he nodded," Like, ahem.. Girl things? Time of the month? ", Shawn whispered quite embarrassed.

" What no no! " I blushed," I'm just wearing my dress and it's uncomfortable to sleep in with, so I thought I could borrow anything from her. " I explained quietly.

" Oh, I'm sorry. " He chuckled," You maybe could use my shirt, I don't even sleep with it. "

"Nah it's okay, I'll just sleep in the dress."  I shrugged.

"Common Tala, " He took his shirt of, hOLY SHIT.  " Take it. "

I looked at the shirt like it's some kind of alien then I grabbed it and smiled at him without staring at his defined abbs," Thanks Shawn, " it's made of cotton, so smooth and smells like him. Coconut.

" Its okay, do you need me to go out? ", he pointed to the door.

Quit being a super gentleman, mendes. it's not helping at all.

" No, just turn around and don't look unless I tell you okay? "

" Okay, " he raised his thumb and turned around, "done. "

I started stripping down to my underwear then I decided to take my bra off too since I hate sleeping in them. I put shawn's shirt back and smelled his strong cologne, I'm keeping this shirt, forever.

I jumped back into the bed," You can turn around now. "

" You look so tiny in my shirt, cute tho. " Shawn smiled at me, I could feel my cheeks heating now.

I laid back at the bed but I hanged my head down the bed and smiled at shawn," Night giraffe. "

" Night, monkey, "

" Monkey? " I chuckled at his choice of a nickname.

" Yes, monkey. Because you're hanging like them, you just need a banana and you're ready. "

I laughed at him and I laid back on the bed," Tala, I'm so sorry about today. I should've never yelled at you after what you told me. It's just that I'm going through such a hard time now, it's all new to me, being controlle-"

I sighed," It's okay shawn, we all make mistakes. "

Shawn's P.O.V (WOOO)

" No, please. I'm sorry. " I can hear somone whispering.

" No! " Tala cried out, I looked up at her and the sight in front of me made me feel horrible.

Tears were streaming down her face, her lips and eyes are swollen. She's shaking and crying.

I ran to her side and started shaking her softy," Tala, babe wake up. " I touched her cheeks to wipe her tears away.

" please don't, " she cried softy, don't what? I bet she's dreaming.

" Tala, it's just a dream wake up, " I could feel her shaking harder this time, I can't take this anymore, I shaked her harder to wake her up.

She took a breath and sit up while opening her eyes and breathing hard.

She looked at me," Shawn, I'm so scared. " she cried out and hugged me.  I was quite surprised of what's happening, I bet she's still asleep. I hugged her back and started rubbing her back, she was still sobbing.

" of what baby? ", I moved my hand in her hair softly.

" Sam, " She said quietly before sleeping again, Sam who?

Is that her boyfriend that used to abuse her? Maybe that's why she was screaming at her sleep, she was having a nightmare about him.

I sighed and as I was leaving the bed to continue my sleeping, I felt Tala's tiny hand grabbing mine, "stay please."  she whispered softly.

"Are you sure? ", I looked at her, she nodded her head. That's weird, when she asked me before we go to sleep she looked quite hesitant.

" Okay, " I laid down on my back but not before leaving a pretty good space between us, Tala is still asleep and I don't think she really knows what she's doing.

" Shawn, hold me. " I looked at her to find her eyes closed, she's still sleeping. I don't know what to do, maybe she needs me now after that nightmare, I just stared at her thinking if I really should do that. Its not like she's drunk, but she's definitely not awake.

" please, " that was what took me to warp my hands around her tiny figure taking her in my arms, she's so tiny that I'm taking her whole body in my arms, she turned around in the bed so that she was facing me,she looked in my eyes then she got down a little bit so that she was facing my chest she reset her head there and warped her hands around me then went back to sleep.

I looked down at her, "wow, that was not how it's supposed to be working."  I said quietly to myself.  Her peacefully looking face resting against my chest made me question how could anyone harm such an angel?..

I played with her hair as she hummed in pleasure at me, I smiled and kept on the doing it until I drifted back to sleep.

---

sO MUCH FEELS

WHO'S SHIPPING SHALA?

Sorry for the late update I've just got back yesterday from my vacation it was amazing!

Anyway comment and vote babies, next chapter 15 votes and 20 comments:))?