22|Hold me, again.

DOUBLE UPDATE BC IM A GOOD MOM AND I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER, SO VOTE AND COMMENT ALOT.

Shawn's pov aka benito.

After having a Shower, I shaved my beard and combed my hair, leaving it to fall wet on my face.

I put on my black Calvin klein boxers and my gray sweet pants. I was looking for my gray shirt but I didn't find it.

Then, I remember seeing Tala wearing my shirt as a dress. she looked so cute yet so sexy in it.

I shaked this image from my head, she was just starting to be friends with you shawn, don't mess this up.

But The thought of her wearing my clothes is enough to make me go hard. There's something so special about her, she's so innocent yet so sexy and I don't know how does she manages to be like that.

I should not look at her in such a way but a little teasing here and there won't hurt.

I went out smirking, very excited to start this little game.

I found her looking at the tv, her bottom lip is being bitten by her teeth while she was very interested on whatever was playing on the tv.

Then her eyes went to mine to turn completely wide and her mouth to be left hanging at the sight of me, her eyes went from my hair down to my body not leaving an inch undiscovered, I smirked to the fact that she was checking me out.

Her eyes finally found mine, she blushed hard when she knew that I caught her staring at me.

"Where the hell is your shirt? " She said blushing even harder and looking down at her phone.

I smirked as I was making my way to her slowly , she looked very confused at me.

I got close to the bed and placed my hand on her leg gently, tracing the skin there and going up softly to her thigh. I could feel goosebumps rising as I was making my way there. I finally got a hold of my shirt and came closer to her ear and said, "Here it is."

I could feel her breathing even harder, I placed my hand on her shoulder, I didn't even realize that I was drawing undefined shapes there.

"Oh, Im-ahh, I'll change it. " She mumbled quietly, getting me even harder because of how innocent she was looking now.

She was looking everywhere but my eyes which got me smirking because I was the one having the complete control here.

I smiled at her, "No, don't" , she looked up at me," I like it on you." I whispered quietly. she blushed very hard, there was something about her, she was very different from all the girls I've known for a while. Her beauty always caught my eyes, I took a strand of her hair and put in below her ears .

I looked down at her full lips, I just wanted to know how do they taste, I wanted to feel them against mine just for one time. I couldn't stop myself from getting closer to her. " S-shawn I-umm, i don't thin-" I placed my finger on her soft lips and that was enough to make her stop talking.

I got even closer to her, I could almost feel her lips against mine.

For a moment,I thought about my management, how would they approve of this. well, they won't. but I'm sick of them treating my like a kid.

'fuck it', I thought. then, I crashed my lips to hers, taking her by surprise. I could hear her gasping, she was frozen for a moment but then she kissed me back.

The kiss was so sweet and slow , as if we were both scared that we might break each other. Her hand were at my neck holding me there, while my hand was holding her by the waist and the other tracing her leg gently.

the kiss starting getting heated up a little, her hands went down on my bare chest feeling, it then it just went up on my hair tugging at the end of my hair making a quiet moan escape my lips.

I pushed her on the bed gently ,I put my weight on my left hand while my right hand was hugging her body close to mine .

I went down kissing her neck a little rough getting a moan from her , I continued kissing her down leaving marks here and there , while her hands were just moving through my hair.

I tugged at my shirt that she was wearing to tell her that I was going to take it off, she nodded shyly at me, I took it off quickly making her hair break free from the pony tail that she had put it on making it fail effortlessly on her shoulder , I stared at her just taking in her natural beauty.

She hide her face in her hands," Stop doing this," I smiled at her shyness , "doing what?" I chuckled.

"stop staring," she mumbled. I moved her hands off her face. I placed my hand on her jaw getting her closer and kissing her lips once again and getting down kissing her shoulder softly , I've noticed a cut on her skin. as I went to kiss it her whole body flinched suddenly, " no " she got away from me pushing my chest.

I looked confused at her, her eyes looked absolutely terrified. "tala, what's wrong." I touched her hand again and she just flinched back, "please just leave me , now" she whispered.

I just got away from her and sat ay the end of the bed, she looked back at me. "Shawn," she whispered again.
"I don't know what came over me. "

"Is it about your abusive boyfriend?", I thought out loud. she nodded again.

" ohh ," I mumbled. "here," I touched her hand, she didn't flinch . "Tala, you'll never see him again. nothing's gonna hurt you as long as I'm here, okay?" she just nodded again looking like she was on the verge of crying.

she mumbled something that I couldn't hear," What honey?" I told her getting closer to her side of the bed.

"hold me, please." , that was enough to make me go and hold her body close to mine,i f holding her body through the night will make her feel safe and happy then I'm ready to do it everyday.

"thank you shawn, for everything." she said quietly before hiding her face in my bare chest and closing her eyes, I kept playing with her hair and just holding her until sleep takes over me.

what did i get myself into..

-------

IM SO SORRY I SUCK AT WRITING THIS STUFF, I BET YOU WERE CRINGING THE WHOLE TIME

Ilysm mwahh