"Christian, I'm not playing. Give me my bag." She said walking around the table to my side.

"Nope." I laughed and threw the bag to Kayla. We kept throwing it back and forth until we got to my table.

"Give me my bag." She said.

"Just sit down." I smiled she rolled her eyes then snatched her bag and sat next to me.

"Hi." She said to everybody the only person that didn't speak was O. But she brushed it off.

"So the dance coming up y'all going?" Tray asked. I looked over at him with pursed lips. The dance was something we never talked about before. Girls would always come and ask us but we never went. It was going to be like a mini prom. No need to get dressed up to simp with some female but being with Monica it was definitely something I was considering now that everyone knew about our relationship. Honestly I wanted the dance to be when everyone found out about us dating but they know now and I'm cool with that.

"I don't know. Baby you want to go?" I asked. She looked over at me with cut eyes.

"So it takes your friends to bring it up for you to ask me?" She asked. Shawn laughed because he found it funny that someone so quiet was putting me in check.

"Y'all can't be fucking serious." Omar snapped banging his hands on the table, breaking his silence. Everyone jumped at his statement.

"Yo, what's your fucking problem man!" I said standing up.

"Can you two just relax." Monica said trying to deescalate the situation. People were already looking at up this only seemed to confirm some of their rumors they had floating around the school.

"Bitch don't tell me to relax!" Omar yelled. I couldn't take it anymore I hit him. He had no right to talk to Monica like that. She'd never done anything to him so I did it. I punched him one good time in the jaw. But before I can hit him again Tray and Shawn jumped up to hold me back.

"Don't call her no bitch. Call her one again and we going to have some real big problems." I said, he looked at me sizing me up then walked away.

"Christian fuck you." Was all he said. I didn't respond he knew what it was. I didn't understand why he was all worked up over who I was dating. He was mad for nothing; Monica has done nothing but help me when I didn't deserve it. When I was so evil and mean to her, for no reason. I failed to realize she was a person who was going through stuff just like the rest of us and we were only making it worse by bullying her. She was always the bigger person just letting it happen. When she tutored me she taught me something different. She helped me to see the good in everybody. She helped me become a better person and I'm passing all my classes. It's because of her I can go to college. If he was really my boy he should be praising her.

Everybody in the lunch room seemed to be having a kick out of everything that just happened. I looked around and people were snickering and pointing at us like we were some people on a damn reality show or something. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up on the table.

"Christian what are you doing?" Monica asked trying to make me sit down.

"I have to do this." I said snatching my arms away from her. She just shook her head and paled her face. "Ok so many of you may have heard I have a girl. It's true and her name is Monica. Most of you are not going to sit well with it and I'm here to set the record straight I don't give not one fuck. My relationship with Monica is none of y'all business, I'm in love with her. Yes, I fucking said it I love Monica. Anybody have a problem with that, that's your problem." I finished stepping down. Nobody said anything I guess they were in shock. After a couple of seconds, you could hear people snickering again. I guess starting up some new rumors. I didn't care. I looked over to Monica who looked like dear in headlights. I knew she was shocked just like everyone else by my words but I meant them all. I wasn't afraid to say so. I sat down next to her grabbing her face and kissing her lips