How Dare You?

Christian

After practice I walked into the library to find Monica wasn't even there. So, I did what I had to do, I waited. The Liberian looked at me like I was crazy. I could understand why the last time I was in this library was freshmen year and Shawn, Omar, Trevor and I knocked down 4 shelves. I laughed at the memory then smiled at the girl fixing the books. She must have been working for the library after school hours. She blushed and I winked blowing her a kiss than laughed at the way she basically melted. Than my phone started to vibrate.

"Yo." I answered.

"What up my Nigga I'm just calling to see how the tutoring is going." It was Shawn.

"Man the bitch isn't even here. How the hell she just didn't show up." I said.

"Well from what Omar said,  you damn near demanded she meet you there. Did you even ask her if she was free?" Shawn asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga we talking about Monica Rosario she don't got no type of place to be." I said. The Liberian glared at me I glared back getting even more heated then hung up. I started to get up and walk out but my dumb ass waited. It's been a half an hour and still no sign of her. I was pissed off so I just got in the car and went home.

"How was the tutoring?" My father asked when I walked through the door.

"It was great." I said.

"What did you learn?" He asked I didn't even answer just made my way to my room. I can't believe she didn't come. Wait until I see her little ass tomorrow.

***

Monica

I was getting my books out my locker when Christian came up. He slammed it shut almost slamming my fingers.

"Where the fuck were you Monica? Had me waiting like a fucking fool." He yelled. I started to say sorry but once again Christian didn't let me get a word in. "Look why did you take the damn job if you're not going to fucking show up? Huh? Start showing up or I'm going to make sure you don't get paid! Just make sure you make it today!" He said. I sighed when he stormed off. Today I was prepared. Ava would be at a friend's house and doesn't get home until 6, Rodney doesn't get home until 10 and I cleaned up last night and did the rest this morning before school. I just walked off making my way to gym class. I could hear girls talking when I changed. I always kept on my undershirt so the big marks couldn't be seen. But I guess its impossible to hide everything.

"I heard she cuts herself." One girl said, not even trying to whisper.

"I heard she's a little freak." Yolanda said.

"Well they say she has love bites all over." Another girl said.

"Who would be so fucking stupid to give her a love bite?" Jessica laughed as I was about to walk out the changing room and to the gym. She bumped me but I just kept walking. I hate this school and all the fucking stupid people in it. That's why I love when it's over. But then like I always say it's a lot better than being home. But After school I got a meeting with the devil. Christian the world's biggest dick head. But I could have it way worst at least I don't have to tutor Omar's stupid ass.

***

I started to think Christian wasn't going to show up because of me not showing up yesterday. But then I looked the Liberian grill somebody and it was Christian. He sat down at the opposite side of the table. I took my books out, I guess we should start on science.

"How is this supposed to work if you don't talk?" He asked.

"Oh so you're actually going to let me talk?" I asked. it wasn't a question more of a sarcastic remark.

"What?" He said. I just shook my head. I stared talking asking him questions but seemed like he was more into his sidekick. I could be home with Ava I don't got time for this shit.

"Are you even paying attention?" I asked. He didn't answer. I guess he didn't hear me. I started snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"What?" He said annoyed.

"You're not even paying attention. It's like I'm sitting here talking to myself." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Well you really have no friends so this should be normal for you." He laughed. I guess that was supposed to be a joke but I really didn't find it funny.

"Look, I have things to do. Yesterday I wasted your time and I guess you just made me waste mine today. Christian, you're being disrespectful. I get enough of this at school I don't need it after hours." I said getting up and started to walk away. But he got up and grabbed my arm. I jumped for a second seeing Rodney.

"Look Monica, I need to get my grades up not for me not for the team but for my mother I don't like disappointing her, you know?" He said but I didn't say anything back. I use to know what it was to have a mother but I don't anymore. "This library shit is kind of out my element ." He said being what I hoped was truthful. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I had to at least be sympathetic after all it was my job.

"Well is there another place you can think of?" I asked.

"After school tomorrow, my house." He said writing the address on a paper and walking out. I sighed once again he didn't ask if I was free or if I even had something to do. Tomorrow's going to be a long day.

***

I got home before Rodney but only by about 5 minutes. I started to heat up his food when he walked up behind me. "Hello Monica." He said kissing the back of my neck. Ew, I felt so fucking nasty I didn't want him to touch me. I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears from falling. "Oh if your mama and papa could see you now they would be so proud. How dare he talk about his sister and brother in law like that? If my mother and Father were here today I wouldn't have to deal with this mess. More tears began to fall down my face. I cried silently soon soaking my black oversized t-shirt. He started to put his hands around my waist I didn't move. I didn't want him to beat me again. He ran his hands threw my hair.

"Monica, I can't wait until the day I make you a woman." He whispered in my ear. I tensed up. "But you're not ready, not yet anyway." He said turning me around. "Are those tears I see Monica?" He asked lifting my face. I hesitated answering but I knew not to lie or he would make me pay.

"Yes uncle, but they're silent tears." I said jumping back thinking he was going to slap me he laughed.

"I see you listen very well." He said palming my small chest then bit down on the side of my neck hard. I wanted to yell out in pain but I bit down on my bottom lip. "You can go to your room now." He said and I ran to my room. I rubbed the saliva from his tongue off my neck and examined the bite mark he just gave me. It was going to leave a mark.

______________

kinda have been neglecting this story but

im back now 

going to keep the updates coming when i can

but im in school so bare with me