Someones in Trouble

Christian

"Christian?" Jessica said as I started getting dressed.

"What." I said looking for my shirt. "I think it's about time we tell people about us." She smiled. "Jessica you know how my father is basketball comes first." I said kissing her forehead. I was definitely lying. I can have a girlfriend but I just can't see myself wifing Jessica. She has a reputation for getting around and I can't have that on my arm. No doubt shes bad and gives me the best head but that's all she's good for, a good fuck. I should have said, There is NO us, we are friends with benefits, cuddy buddies, fuck buddy's, nothing more. You're not even my friend, but than that would have started a fight, one I didn't have time for. She had a sad look in her eyes but shook her head letting me know that she understood. 

I finally found my shirt, got the rest of my things and walked out got in my car and drove off. I turned on the radio as I pulled up to a stop light. My favorite radio station was playing an old school jam, What's it Like to Be in Love? by Jagged Edge. A secret that not even my closest friends know about me is that I love to sing and I love old school music. The music of today is so horrible, there's no love in it. It's all about cheating and fucking all the bitches. The funny thing is I love the life of these songs but I really do want a nice girl. It got me thinking what is it really like to be in love? I wouldn't know the first thing about what it's actually like to be in love. I've only been with a few of the cheerleader and none of them really took the time to get to know me for me. They all just wanted status.

 Before I knew it I was home. When I got home my younger sister Destiny was sitting on the couch. I dropped my bags at the door and sat down next to her. She was watching reruns of Martin.

"Ewww Jessica?" She asked moving away from me pinching her nose.

"How you know?" I asked laughing.

"You smell like her." Destiny laughed throwing the small couch pillow at me. "Go it in the shower and daddy was asking for you." She said.

He must have known I was home because as soon as I got up to go see what he wanted he started calling my name.

"I think a letter from your school came today." She said letting me know it wasn't going to be good. I rolled my eyes. School is a straight up joke. Most of my teachers just pass me as long as were winning games but there were a few who cared more about my education than the school winning streak. Coach was really dead ass about kicking me off the team.

"Christian, get your dumb ass in here right now!" He yelled.

"Yes daddy dearest." I laughed walking into the kitchen.

"What the hell is this?" He said throwing the paper at me.

"Well uh I don't know, a piece of paper. "I said innocently but he knew that was once again one of my smart remarks.

"Christian don't get smart. You're failing four of your six fucking classes!" He yelled. I didn't know what to say. I don't even think there was anything I could say. I just looked down not even knowing how bad my grades really were. I could do better but chilling with my boys is a lot more fun than fucking Chemistry.

"You're getting a tutor." He said. My eyes got big! Hell no I'm not getting a tutor. I was lost for words but when he said that I found them quick, fast and in a hurry.

"Hell no! I got basketball practice dad and its games coming up." I said starting to walk out. My dad smacked me in the back of the head.

"Stupid ass, you're off the fucking team. Read the bottom of the damn paper!" He yelled storming off. I looked at the paper and it read. Suspended from team until a C average is prevalent in all classes. I felt so low. I was even failing in History, he usually passed me. What was I going do?

_________________________

ok so here it goes

the story is tarting to come together

I'm going to try and update every other day

I'm on school though so bare with me