Chapter 6

Adriana's P.O.V

-Riiiiiing, Riiiiiing-
I get up and answer the phone without checking the caller i.d.
"Hello?" I say.
"Hey baby. It's me Skylar."
I frowned when I heard who it was. My once true love. Skylar. That was until she left me for Heather. Remembering this filled me with anger and hatred.
"What do you want?" I spat out.
"Oh baby, please don't talk to me like that. I know the last time we talked I ruined things, but I'm calling to fix things baby. Or is there someone else? Cause I mean no girl or boy can be better than me , right?"
I rolled my eyes. Just when I was about to answer I realize Andy was laying besides me and started waking up.
"Morning beautiful." He said in such a sexy tone. I smiled. And I mouthed goodmorning. We stared into eachothers eyes and was interrupted by Skylar's ranting.
"What the fuck Adriana! Who the fuck was that. So you fucking moved on. Well guess what you're mine. No one can have you but me. So he's gonna get hurt if you don't leave him."
Then Andy snatched the phone away from me. I guess he heard what she said. I looked at him worried.
"Look little girl. You aint touching anyone. Leave my girl alone and go be the little skank you are. I was there for her when you broke her heart. You don't deserve her. I do."
I just stared blankly at him. He called me his girl.
"Oh it's on brother. We'll see who gets her. I know her weaknesses hun."
"Try me little mama."
With that he clicked. He sighed. He hugged me and then the tears started rolling down my cheeks. Its as if he understood my silence.
I suddenly felt mad and pushed him away. I grabbed my phone and put Unsteady by X Ambassadoras I just began to cry at the edge of the bed. He then held me again and this time I let him. My heart was broken and when everything was fixing she shows up. Knowing Skylar she'll do anything to get what she wants and so does Andy.

Can I just run away please? And go to neverland...?

(A.N): So I know I suck and this is short but I'm still not sure what I want to do that can get this shit going. So what will happen next? Stay tuned lol..

Follow/Add me on the following if you please will(:🙈
Snapchat👻 kitty_meowcx
Instagram📷 beautiful.silence27
Kik🚀 princess_diana82514
Tumblr: Its linked to my profile(:
Facebook: Dianita Rios, Prïncess Dïana

Please feel free to go look at my other books

Whenever you have the time(:💖I'm in love with the girl I Hate

Two Little Twisted, Misunderstood Lovers
💖
Apology Accepted, Trust Declined
💖
And my new book release:
💫Senseless Mind💫
💖
Keep an eye out for my new books:
💕
I'm Addicted(a drug abuse story)
💕
They didn't believe me

Well that it from me baby. You know the drill:
Read📖, Vote☆, Comment💭, Repeat🔁

💫👑Princess Diana At Your Service👑💫