Chapter 3

Adriana's P.O.V
I never really understood how Andy figured the way I was. It didn't really cross my mind. I just felt safe around him.
That same day he did all this he appeared that night in my house.
*Knock Knock*
"Who is it?"
"Hey Adriana, its Andy."
"Oh, going"
I ran to the door. I opened it there he was again. Tall, pale skin, his amazing blue eyes. Dark hair. I wasn't the person that really had a crush on him but I admit he was sexy. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his deep voice.
"You done daydreaming Adriana?"
He giggles. I blushed.
"Whaaa? No. Come inside please this is your house."
He comes inside, oh he smelled so delicious.
"Whaa-aa-aats wroo-oong?"
I asked, I began to studer the moment he took his shirt off.
"Nothing, why are you studdering? I know I'm sexy but its not for you to get nervous."
I immediatly began to blush again.
"Oh, shut up. What brings you here at 11:00p.m?"
"Well I had a fight with my girlfriend, she seems pretty pissed off."
"Why? Is it because you're helping me?"
"Somewhat. She's more mad because I came exhausted to the hotel and I just wanted to lay down and cuddle with her, but she wanted to go out and party. I really wasn't in the mood."
"I still don't get why you're here?"
"Well she started throwing things at me, and well went kinda physcotic..."
I stared at him and his bottom lip began to quiver.
"Then?"
"She broke up with me, that's not what hurts me, it's just she then told me she had been cheating with me with the lead singer of that band called Bring Me To The Horizon."
"Whaaaaaaat? Omg, omg, omg, I love that band, but what a slut. I'm so sorry to hear that. But you still haven't responded my question Andy."
"Okay, I know. Can't you wait little one? Anyways so she cut it off and well it hurt me because I claimed her to be The One but she wasn't. I felt angry and well the hotel had been paid for a whole 2 weeks and I just decided to leave her there and well I thought of going with my bestfriend Ronnie Radke. I called him, but he was with his lady out on a date. He was going to cancel, but I told him not too. I thought of you afterwards and well I was wondering if it would bother you if I spent a couple of nights. I'll pay you to rent me a spot."
I slap him. It was a weird reaction. But I felt mad, how could he think I wouldn't let him after all that he's done for me, and darn right he wasn't going to pay me.
"What the fuck Adriana?"
"Are you stupid Andy? Of course you can stay for all I care you can stay and live here. After all you've done, how would I say no. I pretty much owe my life to you. I really appreciate everything you've done. No one has ever cared as much as you have."
He stood up from the couch and got close to me. I felt tense, once again don't know why. He looked into my green eyes. He pulled me close and hugged me. I felt safe.
"Thank you little angel. My fallen angel."
"You're wee-eee-lc-ccc-ooome."
He puts his fingers on my chin and I suddenly felt his lips press against mine. He then licked my lower lip asking for entrance, I opened my mouth and his tongue began to massage mine. While he kissed me, he began to grab the back of my hair. That turned me on. I moved back. I stared at him. He smiled.
"Adriana?"
"Y-eee-s?"
"Let me kiss you again?"
"Uh..I-I-I don't know."
"You enjoyed it as much as I did. By the way its cute when you studder."
"Its ju-uu-st you just broke up with your lady."
"It wasnt my fault though, remember?"
"Oh yeah."
"Then?"
"I'm scared."
"Of?"
"From a kiss it goes any further?"
"Would that bother you?"
"No. Its just.."
I began to blush.
"You're a virgin?"
"Yes and no."
"I get you, you've only been with a girl but never with a man."
"How'd you understand that so easily?!"
"Don't worry. I'll teach you."
"Bu-uu-uu-t..."
He pressed his lips against mine again and once again lead his tongue into my mouth and started massaging my tongue. He than pulled me closer, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was pulling my hair and that just made me get turned on. I was beginning to breathe hard, he grabbed my ass and lead to what I now call my room. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me and kept kissing me. His chest felt so hot. He began to pull on my shirt. I knew what he meant and I wanted this as badly as he did. I took my shirt off. He began to unbuckle his belt. He then began to kiss my neck, went down onto my chest and kissed my boobs. He took my bra off and began to lick my nipple, I felt a little bite, I got even more wet. He began to kiss down my tummy and pulling my jeans and underwear down. He spread my legs and began to suck on my clit while he began to finger me. It felt so great. I could feel myself coming to an orgasm. My hands just pressed his head into my vagina. He then looked up and smirked. He kept doing what he was doing. I felt how my body began to stiffen, I then felt how my juices came out. He began to drink them.
"Baby you taste delicious."
He began to kiss me again. I suddenly felt him thrust into me. He began slowly and by the second started speeding up his pace. It hurted a little. He bit my neck and began to go hard on me. I liked it, I pleaded for more. He pulled out and turnt me around and once again thrusted into me, he pulled my hair back.
"Spank me..make me know you boss here."
"Sounds good doll."
He spanked me and I immediatly felt how fast he was going. I didn't want him to stop. He still went even faster, I felt myself cuming again. I moaned. I came again and so did he. It felt amazing for the both of us to cum on the same time. He pulled out. I got up.
"Ima go take a shower."
"Can I join you?"
"Ha. Sure."
We showered together.
"Adriana. Turn around?"
"Umm..for what?"
"Nothing bad I promise."
I turned around. Then I felt the shampoo on my head. He began to shower me. I giggled. It was the best shower I took. We got out and changed and fell immediatly into bed. I was happy, for once.

So, what do you think?♡
I mean you can always comment and help me out here(:
You think this will be the typical love story?
We'll just see(;
-Let's kiss a rainbow?
Princess Diana♡