Chapter 4

Andy's P.O.V

I woke up, and there she was right in between my arms. Oh, she was so beautiful, I just want to kiss her, and make love to her again. I began to kiss her neck.
Holy shit!!!!! I just remembered. Fuck! She's still a minor. She's barely 17 years old. I could get screwed over this. What should I do?
"Andy? Are you okay?"
"Oh, you're awake, good morning."
I let go of her. She looks at me into the eyes. I try avoiding her eyes.
She gets up.
"What's wrong Andy?"
"Nothing Adriana."
"Stop lieing to me, and tell me what's wrong this very instant."
"I said nothing is wrong, okay!"
I yelled. Shit!
She looked into my eyes. Shit I made eye contact.
"I need to go Adriana."
"Okay."
She acted as if she didn't care? What the fuck? I can't be having sex with a minor.
I got up, changed, fixed my hair, I was ready to go.
"Adriana, I'm leaving?"
"Okay, whatever. Bye."
I walked out the apartment. On my way down, I thought where the hell was I going? Wait. Adriana, she's not acting mad or any like that. Something's wrong.
I pressed on the elevator to take me back up on the 6th floor. I had a bad feeling. She can't act like this, any other girl would've cried, whined, even bitched about it. Then again Adriana wasn't like any other girl. I immediately texted her, since I noticed the elevator was lagging.

**Adri? What you doing? -Sent 8:45a.m**

Ding. Floor 2..
Ding. Floor 3..
Ding. Floor 4..
Ding. Floor 5..
》Lights go off《
Fuck! I can't believe it! Really? You fucking piece of shit. You need to malfunction now? Ugh!
I call her.
(781)-786-4470
Calling Blueberry♡

She wasn't picking the phone up. I called her for the 6th time already! I had to get out some way or another. Suddenly I heard something hit the elevator, it seemed as a tool, wasn't sure what it was. Suddenly the doors opened.
It was her. Adriana?
"Why didn't you answer my calls?"
"Shut up, asshole. I got you out, that's it."
Clearly she was mad.
"Why are you mad?"
"Not the moment to ask that."
"Are you okay, I had a bad feeling."
"I did just save your ass, ya know?"
She smirked. It was just so cute.
"Right, so lets go out for breakfast?"
"No, I already made breakfast." 
"Well have you ate yet?"
"No, I was about to, but then again I heard that the elevator was jammed and then I saw your phone calls and text messages and I imagined you were stuck so you pretty much interrupted by your call of saving." 
"Can I join you then?"
"I guess so."

I realized something about the look in her eyes, she was hurt. I feel like a fucking asshole, she's gonna think I just wanted to play with her. I swear it isn't like that. It's just she's too young. At least to young for me. 

She makes me feel happy though. But I seem to let the thoughts take over me. I hope she knows she makes me really happy.
~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~

Isn't love so difficult? 

Will they end up together or will they become just simple friends?
Let's kiss a rainbow? :*
-Princess Diana👅👄