Chapter 1

Adriana's P.O.V

There we were walking out of the hospital, it's been a week and he was there every single day during visiting hours. I guess something good did come out of all of this. Being his friend was my deepest wish, and I had it granted. Thank the heavens. He went with me to go buy new clothes and even to go rent an apartment. My girlfriend had dumped me over this one bitch named Heather. No worries, she'll come back, I just know it.

Thankfully Andy was there the whole time giving me advice and giving me reasons why I shouldn't break down. I held to this man's words. He was my idol.
Once I got to the apartment I hugged him so hard.
"Thank you so much Andy. I'll pay you everything you bought me once I start working and the first months rent."
"No, I want you to take it as a gift from me. Or I'll get mad, look the least I can do for you after all this bullshit is help you get your own place, own clothes, own furniture, and own food. Oh, and I didn't make this a type of paying month on month type of thing. The apartment is bought. For your job I have 2 different jobs you can get. Either as a waitress, @$15dllrs an hour, or at Game Stop, $15 dllrs. an hour as well? You just tell me what is it you'll like and I'll tell them, and lastly buy you the uniform."
"No way! You've done too much for me. I don't think I can take it anymore. Why are you doing this? From all the people that have suffered worse or just like me, I've never heard you doing this with them. And well....I know almost absolutely anything about you, in a non-physcotic-stalkerish way." I blushed.
"So Game stop it is?"
"Can I work 2 shifts?"
"No, what the hell? You're getting paid enough with one job, why the hell are you going to bust your ass off? You have no bills to pay, no rent, no furniture, no clothing at the time, no food for about 3 months since I have that all covered."
"I...I want to pay back for everything that you've done."
"You're so silly, you're smile is more than money for me. I just want to hear how it is for you to laugh, see what it's like to see you smile, and not fake a smile. I want to see you get back on your feet again. Here's my number little one, call me if anything."
"Umm..okay. See you ... someday again. I hope you drop by sooner than what I hope. Thank you so much for everything I wont disappoint, at least not you."
*kisses my forehead*
I feel myself blushing. He just smirks and laughs. He walks out. 

Why was he so perfect? Why was he specifically helping me?

Anyways I know my story isn't the best, but things will get intresting, just wait on it :3
-Let's Kiss A Rainbow?
Princess Diana