My Death Wish

Imagine yourself in a problem with your family members over telling them your sexual orientation. My mother didn't accept the fact that I was bisexual. It hurt me so much, since I was mentally ill, those voices came back into my head.

"Where am I? Why am I here? Is something wrong with me?"

She sighs and she says, "No darling, well nothing we couldn't fix , go ahead and sleep some more"

"No! I've slept too much already, I need to know." I pleaded.

"Okay well then so be it. Look darling there isn't anything wrong with you physically, your main problem is an mental illness and if we don't get you somewhere safe you might end up killing yourself. Now my question is, Why sweetie? What can possibly gone wrong to make yourself wounds like those?"

That instant she asked me a shiver went down my back. I thought again of how my mother had rejected me because I was bisexual. How she said I would burn down in hell. Why the wounds? Well because it was a way of reminding me that I don't belong here.

I just glared at her and frowned.

She smiles and says "Look honey, don't worry you're safe now. Anyways we read something you had in your sweater. A so called death wish list?"

I looked at her and I was shocked that it had been found , so then I answered "Yes...just something stupid I made, silly huh?"

She just stands there and walks towards the door. She leaves. I thought well then how rude of her to leave me there without even saying goodbye. I laid there in the bed and I looked down to my wrist, I was lucky enough to still be alive. But then I did ask myself why did I do this? I cut my wrist and thighs for what purpose? I thought so what my mother didn't accept me, it is what it is.

After 15 minutes of being there thinking about what had happened, I heard the nurse's voice and a deep voice. I kind of thought it was the doctor, but it wasn't.

"She's over here, hopefully seeing you will brighten her day up, according to what she wrote she has always been inspired with you." the nurse says.

"Oh Alma, calm down you aren't the only one who's been near teenagers like these. Actually those type of teens are my fallen angels." He said.

That very moment I heard my "fallen angels" , it came to my head my death wish list. Before I die I wanted to meet this amazing man. Andrew Dennis Biersack. Could it be? Was it actually him?

They came in...

I was starstruck. I couldn't believe it. It was actually him, Andy Biersack lead singer of Black Veil Brides, right before my eyes. I cried like a baby when you take away her candy. I cried of joy and excitement.

"Hey tiny one."

"OH MY LORD, PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING!👏"

"No you aren't. Now tell me , how are you doing?" he says giggling.

"I mean I am in a hospital, as you can see they stitched my wounds ups. I....I'm sorry."

"Sorry? About?"

"I failed to the army's pledge😔"

"Oh no tiny one, you haven't failed you just had a fall that's all. Like I've said in my song -Lost it all- "Don't you see we all fall down sometimes" and you just had a fall but I am here to save you"

"So that makes you my savior?"

"I see you do listen to my music?"

"Yes I do, I never thought I'd actually meet you"

Author's note\\
I know my story starts off lame but have you ever seen a movie that starts of pretty lame but then you keep watching it and things gets very intresting!
-Let's kiss a rainbow?
Princess Diana