My Life.

I'm still young.
Yet receiving so much pain.
I'm 17 years old. My name is Adriana. I had very strict parents, who were against any person that was either gay, lesbian or like me, bisexual. Most my life we moved a lot. I always had a hard time with being the new girl. I got bullied so many times. My parents never even noticed.
I'm 5'0. Most people see me as the "emo" girl. Since I was always dying my hair all colorful and always wore clothes very different to others. To my family I was at first the nicest most decent girl, but the moment they found out about my sexual orientation was when it all went down. Was it wrong for me to be this way? I had plenty of time to come out to my parents and I finally chose to do it today. On my 17th birthday. I should've stayed quiet, but I just couldn't any longer.

I had my girlfriend Clarissa, we've been dating for 9 months. I had to finally present her to my family. But she didn't know. No one knew how much hatred my parents held against people like or similar to me. I was tired of dealing with this at night. The tossing and turning afraid of the two people I looked up to wouldn't accept me. GOD I WAS FUCKING RIGHT!!!

Despite all the drama something told me everything was going to be just fine.

I'm a junior in an ordinary high-school. I had good grades, I was an honor student. I had a "perfect life" or so everyone thought. I didn't, I needed someone. That's when I met her.
Clarissa. The love of my life. My one and only. Her sky-blue eyes, and soft red lips. Her hair always just perfect no matter how she'd put it. Those blue highlights made her blonde hair look amazing. Not to mention her perfect body. She was a goddess. Clarissa made my world go upside down the day I met her. She made me feel complete besides her. I just loved her.

Then there was my weird taste in music. I was just simply in love with Black Veil Brides. I just always fantasied with Andy. I actually chose that name for my little brother. His name was Andrew. We would call him Andy because of my obsession with Andy.

Andrew Dennis Biersack.
My biggest desire was to meet him. I mean I'd seen him in concerts and all, but I didn't want him to look at me just as a simple fan. I wanted to be his friend.

What else can I add about myself. I'm just that girl you see everyday and want to rip her guts out!

----------Author's Note---------
I know I know..Its boring you..don't worry next chapter outta spice things up a little(:
Thank you for those few viewers, I hope to increase the views.

-Lets kiss a rainbow?
Princess Diana