Chapter 5

Adriana's P.O.V

I served Andy his breakfast after I got him out of the elevator. He kept staring at me. Like if he were trying to read something out of my eyes. Asshole. I mean if you didn't notice I'm hurt. Not because you slept with me and left. I can care less. Its just the fact that you can't be straight up with me. What's bothering you that you can't tell me douche? I mentally sigh. I begin to eat my breakfast.

"Adri?" Andy says.
I look up. "Yes?"
"Are you okay?"
"No."
He looks suprised with my answer. I guess since guys are so use to us girls shutting them out from our thoughts it suprises him. But I'm blunt like that.
"Um, did I umm.."
I interrupt him. "Yes Andy , you're the reason why I'm not okay? And no its not because you had sex with me and left all pissy. Well maybe the pissy part has somewhat to do. What is it that you're all worked up about that you can't tell me?"
Again his face shows suprise.
"I.." he sighs.
"Save it. I don't want to hear it if you're just going to bullshit me Andy. I've gone through this so many times its not even cute. You may think of me as an ungrateful bitch after you've been helping me out and all and I'm acting this way but this is who I am." I get up and put my plate in the sink and head to my room. I really don't want to hear lies. I then hear a really upset Andy.
"Adriana! Get back over here I'm not done talking to you! Look its nothing big honestly just the fact that you're underage and well I'm older and I can get screwed over this you know? You..ugh..you make my tongue get into knots and I can't explain what I want to say and you're quick to assume things although in a way you know me too much. And YOU KNOW THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT ME CALLING YOU AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH ISN'T FUNNY. I DID THIS FOR YOU BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU , YOU LIL BRAT."
This is about to get bad. I go back.
"Okay look MR.IM SO FUCKING PERFECT YOU FIRST OF ALL DON'T YELL AT ME. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE I WON'T TOLERATE SHIT FROM YOU! SECONDLY I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE MY EARS. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET SCREWED IS IF I PRESS CHARGES DUMBFUCK. YOU THINK I'M LIKE THAT? WOW. FUCKING GREAT. I THOUGHT YOU HAD ME ALL READ OUT. I GUESS FUCKING NOT. KEEP YOUR FUCKING HOUSE AND KEEP EVERYTHING YOU BOUGHT ME ASSHOLE. I DONT NEED YOU. DON'T WORRY ABOUT GETTING FUCKED OVER MR.PERFECT BY ME." I yelled. I was walking out literally with nothing but my pj's and slippers. That's when I felt him carry me up his shoulder and walk towards the room. Oh no. I tried getting off him but I couldn't. He looked at me and clearly I just pissed him off. What's the worst that can happen?
"Adri..." he grits through his teeth. "You really have me pissed off right now and you have no idea how badly I want to punish you for behaving that way..now you better calm down before I go mad."
"Ha, you wish. I ain't your bitch to do what you want now get off of me and let me leave." I spat. I really should stop being this way. He then bit my neck. Oh god it hurts but it feels good. I can feel how he's starting to loosen the bite. He meant punishing me like sexually? This is awkward but I like it. What's the word? Kinky. Mm love it :3. He then was nibbling on me. I thought he calmed down by doing that but lord was I wrong. I saw anger and lust in his eyes. My type of guy in bed. Is it wrong for me to be having dirty thoughts while I'm mad? He then ripped my pj's off. He literally ripped them off. What the fuck. He took his clothes off quickly. Well this is gonna be fun.

*Hours later of amazing aggressive sex*

"Andy?" I mumbled.
"Yes?" He answered.
"What are we? Fuck buddies or what?"
"We could be a couple if you want?"
"Umm , no. Not really."
He got up and stared at me quizically.
"What do you mean? Any other girl after having sex with a guy usually wants there place as their women , so why not? I wont think differently of you Adriana."
"It's not that really, I just kinda don't want a relationship. Not yet at least."
"Explain yourself , cause I feel like the chick right now. Usually the guy says this."
"Hmm. Well it's just that I think there should be a process to actually dating someone. And not just out of sex automatically get into a relationship. It's stupid. It's like I don't know. How can I put it? Oh, like when you're cooking. There's so many things you actually have to do to make the meal come out right and not just mix any ingredients, it's like putting sauce on uncooked pasta and meat, it wouldn't taste good because its raw. You missed an important step and thats why it didn't come out well. You get me? Same goes for dating it should be talking to the person, then go out on dates to get to know the person so you could see if you want to get involved with this person as a couple. Take in mind going on dates does not mean the person has to be tied to you already. Everyone mixes the meaning of going on dates with dating. Then lastly you actually tell the person you're feelings once both of you are comfortable." I rambled off. I just I had to say this.

Andy smiled. "Okay then Adri, we'll do it your way and lay off the sex for a while until we decide if we want to mix ourself to make the perfect spaghetti."
I giggled. Then I thought about the awful things I said to him.
"I'm sorry Andy for the way I behaved earlier."
I frowned. I looked up and he smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Adriana it's okay. I was being a dick and well you just reacted how you felt was right. I'm kinda glad you got mad cause you're a bad girl in bed when you're taking out your frustations."
I blushed. "Oh, shut up. Mr. I'm gonna punish you."

[A/N]: Okay , okay. For the record. I just want to say to my readers that actually liked and are enjoying my lame story that I love you😭😭. You guys are the best. It's my first story and I just want to pleasure your hunger for reading. I suck so much because I haven't updated and you guys probably will start to hate me if I start making this intresting and make this a habit. Promise to try not to. Any whom , so please tell me if you guys are actually enjoying this?(: if not ! Let me know so I could try harder(:!!! So if you notice Andy and Adri are in the process of something. But what happens when Adri's ex turns out to be a crazy bitch and wants her back and finds out Adri has moved on. Oops it slipped out babe🙈🙈. Sorryyyyy not sorry :3😊❤  Make sure to check up on the updates(((: soon I promiseeee to try and make the next chapters graphic and spontaneuos and dedicate enough time to purrrrfection them😆
Remember to add/follow me on the following sexies😉:
Snapchat👻 kitty_meowcx
Instagram📷 beautiful.silence27
Kik💬 princess_diana82514
Tumblr: Link is on my wattpad bio c: dianita_666

Y'all know the drill😏💖
Read📖. Vote☆. Comment💭. Repeat🔁

Don't hesistate to check out my other stories bebsss📚
A Girl's Bestfriend

Apology Accepted, Trust Declined

♡And be suree to keep an eye out for my upcoming books😊
~They Didn't Believe Me
~
~I'm in Love with the Girl I Hate
~
~Senseless Mind
~
~I'm Addicted(A drug abuse story)

Until Next Chapter My Lovies😚😚

-Princess Diana Outzz✌😎